Single pin sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single pin sights

What do y’all like for single pin? I want a center sight with easy adjustment. I have looked over the internet and like the spot hog “fast Eddie” but the HHA looks easier to adjust. Looking for durable site. Thanks for your time. Dennis

I have a fast eddie I picked up on here and love it. I know HHA makes a great sight also. I dont think you could go wrong with either. I have 2 spott hog sights and they are definitely built tough.

Comment

Look at the xcell sights also. I have the accu click & really like it. I was use to the multi pin with the horizontal pins & with the xcell you can turn the pin horizontal or vertical.

Comment

Spot Hogg are as tough as they come. I have the Hogg Father.

Comment

I have a Black Gold (Ascent Verdict) single pin and I love it. I do want to try a Spot Hog though.

Comment

I have a Trophy Ridge Alpha React 1. I haven't been able to shoot much but from the little I've been able to, I like it.

Comment

Thanks for the input..appreciate your time

Comment

If durability is number one priority, go with Spot Hogg, toughest sight built. HHA and Axcell are pretty dang close though.

HHA has the option to change wheels out for fast use of different arrows, if needed, and probably has the brightest pin with no additional light kit.

Axcell has the accu click, which is cool for easily finding known distance references.

Spot Hogg, as mentioned, is tough as nails, has the double pin option (with a double pointer) and the MRT works really well in changing light.

I shoot a Hogg Father with a Ruff light, double pin, double pointer. I've shot Spot Hogg for years...

Comment

Hey man I have an extra HHA Optimizer Ultra I can send you for 90 bucks. You would need to get the tape kit (14 bucks or so) Because I used the tapes on my other sight!

Comment

I have a Apex Covert Pro and love it.

Comment

Working...
                    X