Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Between Childress and Quanah- Bitcoin has bought property.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard it’s 10 miles south down 709.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like turtles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Aqua Buddha isn't real

Comment

Mining for an imaginary currency that is still based on the USD.

A guy working for me was doing this 5 years ago (est) when the price was nothing.
          I'm sure he thought I was an ***** from the way I looked at him when he tried to explain it.
          I still don't understand how you can get something for nothing.

BUT, I wish I'd have bought some back then, even not knowing what the hell it was.

On another note, I have bought some MemeKong. I still don't understand this crap, but I'm treating it just like any other stock/investment. It's cheap right now, so if you're a gambler, look into it.

Comment

I hunt up that way, and seen it last week. Out of Kirkland. Not much there right now but a couple trailers and a few convex box, yes this is right by the high power lines that run next to 287 and only a few miles from the solar power plant.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
              Mining for an imaginary currency that is still based on the USD.

A guy working for me was doing this 5 years ago (est) when the price was nothing.
              I'm sure he thought I was an ***** from the way I looked at him when he tried to explain it.
              I still don't understand how you can get something for nothing.

BUT, I wish I'd have bought some back then, even not knowing what the hell it was.

On another note, I have bought some MemeKong. I still don't understand this crap, but I'm treating it just like any other stock/investment. It's cheap right now, so if you're a gambler, look into it.

It's even cheaper now.

Comment

Ive watched a few stories on mining crypto over the last year and I am still on the sidelines. Not only have I not bought any stake in coins I have not invested in any companies doing the mining. I have watched my nephew play in it for about 3 years. I have been really jealous then FTX blows everything up. Going to probably stay on the sidelines for this one as I just dont have the stomach for something I just dont fully understand. Maybe blockchain will hit my braincells differently........so far it has NOT!

Comment

Seems like a mess, we are shutting down power plants and building wind turbine and solar farms to make up the difference. And then bitcoin miners are taking all of the new power being generated from wind and solar. Sounds like a recipe for disaster. Texas will not have enough renewable energy until every acre of the state has wind turbines and solar panels.

I heard last night from someone they are working on a huge solar farm east of Livingston in East Texas. Went in and cut all mature trees and bulldozed everything else on several thousand acres.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    no, but i heard burt reynolds died.
                    I'm in a pop up trying to be silent like us bow hunters are supposed to be
                    and you made me laugh out loud.
                    That was funny!

Comment

Kind of reminds me of Emu ranching. In a few years people will be turning bit coin loose in the national forest.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                        Overall I believe bitcoin is chinese (communist) whale controlled and a resource dump/waste… it detracts from actual tangible use of power and production of physical product. It will aid to the cost of US energy to become sequentially higher in cost. A bit of a double or triple or quadruple whammy.

Now potentially adding to increasing land costs. Quintuple whammmy?

Ive a friend investing in leasing less than desireable gas wells, tapping to generators and plopping down premade bitcoin mining ISO containers for bitcoin generation. I like the idea of redirecting flare off for bitcoin production but use of clean power for mining … bitcoin is a resource dump and misdirection of wealth…IMO.
                        Interesting theory and I’ve never really understood why it would require as much power as it does to create an intangible object.

It would make a helluva cover for a marijuana grow house though

Comment

Working...
                        X