Canada Lifts Restrictions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada Lifts Restrictions!

Effective October 1, 2022, all travellers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:

submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
    provide proof of vaccination;
    undergo pre- or on-arrival testing;
    carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation;
    monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving to Canada.
    Woo hoo!

For those of you who want[ed] to hunt Canada but didn't think it was worth the shot, you're good to go. Some day I hope to drive through and hunt Alaska but was starting to wonder if I had to give that idea up.

Today the Government of Canada announced the removal of all COVID-19 entry restrictions, as well as testing, quarantine, and isolation requirements for anyone entering Canada, effective October 1, 2022.

Pushed off a moose hunt for two years until they lifted the vax requirements….I’m booked for next year!

Comment

Wasn't that big of deal, didn't have no issues this year.

Comment

I work up here and the best part of this is lifting the requirement for masks on airplanes. The mandatory two week quarantines were a royal PITA, but once that was lifted last year for vaccinated travelers, the rest of it has just been an annoyance.

Comment

I may be able to go bear hunting after all. I will not get the experimental jab so this is good news. I was booked when China Virus came out and had pretty much decided it was never going to happen with Little Castro up there. Good news!!

Comment

I was seriously waiting the pros and cons of sneaking across the border to drive to alaska. Mencia said that would make me a frost back.

Comment

Canceled a mule deer hunt because of it. I’d be flying out Wednesday.

Comment

I went up last year. Definitely an inconvience but the time in Saskastwan was amazing. So amazing if he gets a cancellation in late november i am going back......lol!!!

Comment

I guess I might book a moose hunt now. Been waiting out this idiocy to be over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We hunted there in May and it wasn’t a problem. Actually pretty simple

Comment

I'm guessing they finally realized how much money they were missing out on from us unvaccinated heathens.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
                        Wasn't that big of deal, didn't have no issues this year.

It was a big deal if you weren’t vaccinated. …

Comment

That little communist leader of theirs may at any time change his mind. But hopefully the citizens will remove him and his minions in the next year or two.

Comment

I was never going to go back. Glad to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              I'm guessing they finally realized how much money they were missing out on from us unvaccinated heathens.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff
                              Yep

Comment

Working...
                              X