This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    I’ll be there cheering on the boys and drinking beer. Lots of beer.

Dang those beer lines are long at DKR though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
      Dang those beer lines are long at DKR though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s why the wife stands in them for me and keeps me stocked up while I watch the game. [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        That’s why the wife stands in them for me and keeps me stocked up while I watch the game. [emoji1]
        Winners don’t stand in line for beers…tell her to take a seat, that’s your job the rest the season

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
          Winners don’t stand in line for beers…tell her to take a seat, that’s your job the rest the season

He finally made a funny

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Per ESPN FPI Texas is still favored in every game. I'll give my thoughts after the WVU game.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            I laughed hard, out loud!!! They ain't gonna make a bowl game again this year. They'll beat WVU though, by 23 pts. 38-15. Bijan gonna get loose for 146 yards and 3 TD's!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

2022 College Football Week 5

UTSA, or as they want broadcasters to start calling them “San Antonio” are playing Middle Tennessee this week who beat Miami last week. Yes, a directional vs. a city affiliate but should be a great game for us non-bluebloods. My son and I had a great time at DKR with his buddies a couple of weeks ago, I’ve been to probably 50 games in that stadium but never repping another school! [emoji13]

Was unaware that the UTSA game was the third largest attendance in DKR history!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by The Crippler; 09-27-2022, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                I laughed hard, out loud!!! They ain't gonna make a bowl game again this year. They'll beat WVU though, by 23 pts. 38-15. Bijan gonna get loose for 146 yards and 3 TD's!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                I don't think we are that far down the rabbit hole yet. Saturday is a must win.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

After watching the WVU and Va Tech game a few days ago they both looked sloppy and below average to me.

Comment

America’s team. Wall Street big Aggie fans. Definitely targeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Chase This!; 09-28-2022, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Loosing control of the team...

AUSTIN – Texas Longhorns football program and head coach Steve Sarkeesian received disturbing news Tuesday when Redshirt freshman cornerback Ishmael Abraham was arrested by the university pol…

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                        Sounds like another great athlete with very little common sense. Reminds me of one of the greatest running backs to ever play the game, who just couldn't get his demons under control and pizzed his career away. I'm referring to Cecil "the diesel" Collins.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          GTFO! This is the most tu thing I have heard in a minute.
                          Probably would do Aggy some good to run across the goal line between each class so they can learn how to score lol

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            Sounds like another great athlete with very little common sense. Reminds me of one of the greatest running backs to ever play the game, who just couldn't get his demons under control and pizzed his career away. I'm referring to Cecil "the diesel" Collins.
                            Cecil was a man-child with a pea brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Cecil was a man-child with a pea brain.
                              That dude was electric with a ball in his hands though. Dang he could tote the rock!!

Comment

I guess nobody else watched one of the greatest college football movies of all time, The Program.

Comment

Working...
                                X