• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Bunch of Somalian pirates

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    In short pants….

Comment

Does anyone here have a lead for a crappie guide on the south end of Toledo Bend?

Comment

Keith Acker has a good reputation

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
          Keith Acker has a good reputation
          I don't know if he goes to the S end! He lives in Haughton, LA. That's a good haul down there. I don't know of anybody offhand on the S end of the lake but I'm sure there's plenty down there.

I'd like to have our get together at TB this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            I don't know if he goes to the S end! He lives in Haughton, LA. That's a good haul down there. I don't know of anybody offhand on the S end of the lake but I'm sure there's plenty down there.

I'd like to have our get together at TB this year!
            Oh hell no

Comment

Cane poles and minnows are my favorite, but jigs are quicker for me

Comment

Waters cooled down 5 degrees since the last time I went to Conroe! Bites improving!!

Comment

Waco continues to produce but they aren’t the biggest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slabnabbin View Post

May not be the biggest but they all eat the same

Comment

Originally posted by slabnabbin View Post

Nice fish! Trying to get stuff done before we head to Branson!! Watching lake Fork fall I might not be able to get my boat in the water there this winter if we don’t get some rain!

Comment

Went to Ray Bob for the first time in several years yesterday. Left the house at 5am and got on the water at 830. Fished till 7pm and got home at 1030! Long day! Not going back this weekend. Had maybe 9.5 pounds. Trying to get caught up before we head to Branson. I'm just hoping the weather is better this year than 2 years ago. That was the most miserable week of fishing in my life!

Comment

Went to Ray Bob for the first time in several years yesterday. Left the house at 5am and got on the water at 830. Fished till 7pm and got home at 1030! Long day! Not going back this weekend. Had maybe 9.5 pounds. Trying to get caught up before we head to Branson. I'm just hoping the weather is better this year than 2 years ago. That was the most miserable week of fishing in my life!
                          Not to mention, you need tires . Pirates [emoji3517]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            Not to mention, you need tires . Pirates [emoji3517]

Just inked a deal with Rual's discount tires! He's giving us 1/2 off rectangle take offs! Life and times of a crappie star!

Maybe 2 sets will get us to Branson and back!!!

Comment

Leave Ray Bob to us real pros! We gonna be good for Fork end of month or just praying for rain?

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                                Leave Ray Bob to us real pros! We gonna be good for Fork end of month or just praying for rain?
                                Your guess is as good as mine! Where I want to unload I'm not sure if I can get it off the trailer now much less end of the month!

Comment

Working...
                                X