2022 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
    I thought every fish at Grenada weighed 3 lbs!? Slew it sounds more fun than mowing the yard today! Good luck today. Maybe still have a shot at big fish.
    We had a 2.68 today. I gotta mow my grass when I get home! Work for a week and a couple days and head back to Grenada. If you want 3 pounders come here in spring! These fish are skinny right now! They’ve spent all summer running from jigs and Livescopers!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      We had a 2.68 today. I gotta mow my grass when I get home! Work for a week and a couple days and head back to Grenada. If you want 3 pounders come here in spring! These fish are skinny right now! They’ve spent all summer running from jigs and Livescopers!!
      Well crap, safe travels

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I may have shared this story here or another thread before. But, I will share again. There is a TBHer who laughs and says WOW!!! Every single time I remind him of this story.

When I was a kid. We caught Crappie. Cut them up. Then used them to target Catfish!!! I've caught more crappie and fed Catfish, who then fed me then I can count!!

I was in my early 20s when a friend invited me over for a fish fry. While eating I said dang. This is pretty good!! What kind of fish? He replied Crappie. I laughed. Laughed real hard. I said, You used bait fish for the fish fry?? No way. What fish is this??

He then showed me.... from that day on. I learned the best fish to eat. Well.... Crappie!!!

Comment

19 pages and growing, what a load of crappie

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
            I may have shared this story here or another thread before. But, I will share again. There is a TBHer who laughs and says WOW!!! Every single time I remind him of this story.

When I was a kid. We caught Crappie. Cut them up. Then used them to target Catfish!!! I've caught more crappie and fed Catfish, who then fed me then I can count!!

I was in my early 20s when a friend invited me over for a fish fry. While eating I said dang. This is pretty good!! What kind of fish? He replied Crappie. I laughed. Laughed real hard. I said, You used bait fish for the fish fry?? No way. What fish is this??

He then showed me.... from that day on. I learned the best fish to eat. Well.... Crappie!!!
            You should have your azz wooped [emoji1787]. The green screen cops will be here shortly

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              You should have your azz wooped [emoji1787]. The green screen cops will be here shortly

He prolly wastes moon pies in his coon cuffs too!

Waters cooling off and the bites gonna get better! I'm ready!!

Comment

They worked hard for 30 yesterday. Conroe was stingy! Fish in every tree but they didn’t want to bite! Back to Grenada Tuesday! Waters cooling off and it’s gonna get right!!

Comment

30 yesterday. Conroe was stingy! Fish in every tree but they didn’t want to bite! Back to Grenada Tuesday! Waters cooling off and it’s gonna get right!![/QUOTE]

the bite was slow on sandlin early. we had bout 20 fish at 11:00. They turned on and they had 50 at 1:00
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	806E85B4-19F1-47E4-B490-5F5AD0DF6597.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	24692633

Name:	503FEECF-AF1A-4FB1-BA3D-7D6A23D75C1D.jpeg
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	24692634

Name:	0DFFF09C-B2F0-4D29-8D9A-2E42F5ABBF82.jpeg
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	24692635

Comment

Yall are killing me

Comment

That’s awesome buddy! Sandlin is a Great Lake that doesn’t get enough credit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

For more reasons than this!!

Comment

He prolly wastes moon pies in his coon cuffs too!

Waters cooling off and the bites gonna get better! I'm ready!!
                          No way!! I wouldn't waste a crumb on those vermin!

Comment

I'm afraid we're gonna share 12 fish with 6 boats the next 2 days, but that's the game plan. Only place we found decent fish.

Comment

I'm afraid we're gonna share 12 fish with 6 boats the next 2 days, but that's the game plan. Only place we found decent fish.
                              Tell them to get the .... out the way

Comment

Good Luck with that!

Comment

Working...
                                X