No announcement yet.

Home Owners Insurance advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will say this, cheaper doesn’t mean you should go with a company! We had SF with EVERY endorsement they offered. Feb ‘21 our pipes froze, blew out and damaged our foundation bad. Even though we had an endowment to cover such an event, they denied the claim, twice. After six months of battling them we paid to fix the house ourselves. We now have an independent guy who looks at payout ratings as well as service/price.

Micheal

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      I will say this, cheaper doesn’t mean you should go with a company! We had SF with EVERY endorsement they offered. Feb ‘21 our pipes froze, blew out and damaged our foundation bad. Even though we had an endowment to cover such an event, they denied the claim, twice. After six months of battling them we paid to fix the house ourselves. We now have an independent guy who looks at payout ratings as well as service/price.

Micheal

What was their reason for denying your claim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        What was their reason for denying your claim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        He already said it was State Farm

They don't need a reason....I handle literally hundreds of their claims every year, and they are the absolute worst bully in the business. They do it because they can.

It takes a PA or an attorney to get to them move of their high horse once they lock down on a claim.

Comment

Working...
        X