New Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
    Go in a luxury or higher end dealership and crud like that almost never happens. I’d gladly pay more for a vehicle to not deal with the scum bag tactics. My wife’s car is considered a luxury car (even though it didn’t cost much more than my truck) and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with.
    Yep. We have bough 3 new Lexus from the same sales guy and same manager in clear lake. Pleasure to deal with and no games.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

I would think your experience makes them a Gold Star Customer Satisfaction Dealer!

Pretty tame compared to most dealers nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
        Every thing was pretty solid until I hit finance. She 100% tried to give me a colonoscopy
        Yup that dept makes the boss a lot of money...

Comment

The last two vehicles I purchased I actually had a decent time with the sale. We bought my wife’s q8 and had a good experience. I had a good experience when I bought my current truck. But I did walk from buying several other vehicles as it didn’t seem right, felt off. I recently went to go look at a new truck and the guy was texting me all day about when I was coming and having it ready to look at etc. I texted him back when I was on the way (we’ll before eob) received no response. Truck was on lot, I wasn’t overly impressed. I was open to look at other trucks but not one person approached me. Therefore no sale was made and I’m keeping my truck. Felt weird.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
            That’s where is always goes south no matter how many times you tell them no add ones, no warranty I want my financing etc
            Buying a car is miserable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A large majority of the time, this is correct. The last new vehicle I purchased though was different.

Bought a 2022 Ram 1500 from Brown Ram in Devine Texas. The finance guy did his little speal about the extended warranty and maintenance agreements. I told him no and he said no problem. That was the last of that! It took us about 15 minutes total to sign on the truck!! It was by far the best purchase of a new vehicle that I’ve ever done, plus they sold the truck for about $7k below MSRP with no crazy add ons.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
              A large majority of the time, this is correct. The last new vehicle I purchased though was different.

Bought a 2022 Ram 1500 from Brown Ram in Devine Texas. The finance guy did his little speal about the extended warranty and maintenance agreements. I told him no and he said no problem. That was the last of that! It took us about 15 minutes total to sign on the truck!! It was by far the best purchase of a new vehicle that I’ve ever done, plus they sold the truck for about $7k below MSRP with no crazy add ons.
              This is how I operate as well. The financing is always a seperate conversation. I work the price of the vehichle first with NO trade in. With the internet nowadays that should be fairly easy as well. Just make sure you read the fine print of "advertised price" to be sure of the hidden fees they try to throw in.
              Also, do a little homework by knowing your credit score and the interest rate you can obtain somewhere else. (i.e. your bank, credit union). Tell the finance guy in the first minute that you don't want any warranty, maintenance or add-ons included in the loan. Let him know what your terms are as far as how many months and ask him if he can beat your interest rate. No need for anything else. You have options.
              He/she may lie and tell you they HAVE to share the warranty info but I tell them I'm in a hurry and don't have time to listen to it. Write it up, I'll sign it and be on my way.

Comment

This is why I only deal with fleet sales. They dont have the typical sales/finance bs. Heres your price, interest rate and term. NO bs. Bought my last two Fords like that, no pressure and straight to the point.

Comment

I recently went to Pat Lobb Toyota in McKinney.

The place was hopping, everyone was nice of course. They had lots of vehicles on the lot.

I met Ethan, one of the sales people. Super nice young man.

No haggle from start to finish. No changes on price or terms.

Go see Ethan. I’m telling you. Call Ethan. 214-683-5254.

Comment

Working...
                  X