• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Dad [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

Gigem

Comment

Congrats man !
        Feels good to drop them off and get them out of your house.
        But is also a sad day as well.
        Good luck on their journey, and be thankful they are doing something with their selves.
        Best thing we ever did was get the girls in school.
        They never made it back home, and are self supportive and doing great.

Comment

Awesome deal and congrats!

My son has been there all week for the start of year 2.
          He was home for the summer and his leaving again left another hole, and more tears.
          Luckily I got one feeder filling trip out of him before he split.

He did the logging crew thing last year and plans to work on it again this year (if they find new grounds, the previous set up supposedly sold) .

If your girls get into that maybe they'll ....(yikes how do I say this....) .. drink some Gatorade in the same vicinity ....there, I think that was safe enough.

Comment

Congrats!!

High School buddy just dropped his son off this weekend also in Aggie land.

Comment

Congrats

Odd not having kids in the house after they have been an everyday thing for 18+ years

Comment

Congrats.

We took ours back to Florida a couple weeks ago. They're on week 3 of classes. I don't think there was as much sadness for mom this time. Fortunately their Christmas break lasts from Thanksgiving to after new years

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Solid parenting is all I see. 4-0 raising positive contributors to society is hall of fame numbers…….Prayers for their continuing success.

Rwc

Comment

Congrats man! My oldest is 15 but it seems like this day is right around the corner for him!

Good decision on the Blizzard!

Comment

Free beer. They are already learning college lessons.

They will do great, I’m sure of it.

Now there will be plenty of time for fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to Y'all Curt!! Time to party down now!! Empty nesters!

Comment

Wow time flys. I first met y’all in 2014. They were little. I remember telling you one day that you always had the prettiest girls sitting at your table. Including Jen. Congrats on y’all’s accomplishment. Getting kids heading in the right direction is our biggest responsibility and accomplishment in life. I love it when a solid plan comes together. Again, congrats to you and Jenny my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                            Wow time flys. I first met y’all in 2014. They were little. I remember telling you one day that you always had the prettiest girls sitting at your table. Including Jen. Congrats on y’all’s accomplishment. Getting kids heading in the right direction is our biggest responsibility and accomplishment in life. I love it when a solid plan comes together. Again, congrats to you and Jenny my friend.

Those girls love them some Voodoo Shrimp!

Comment

Whoop!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                                Congrats man! My oldest is 15 but it seems like this day is right around the corner for him!

Good decision on the Blizzard!

It’s one thing when the first one leaves. When the last one leaves it’s kinda final and you realize that your job raising kids is over. You still get to be a dad, but you’ve done all the raising your gonna get to do. It comes fast, bro!

Comment

Working...
                                X