No announcement yet.

Prayers For Pineywoods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, havent been on the green screen all weekend and just seeing this.

Prayers sent to you bud.

J

Comment

Glad you are getting better. Hope all goes well and others pitch in to keep the church on track for opening it's doors.

If you need anything just reach out. I be glad to help you where I can.

Comment

Prayers Up!!

Comment

Glad you are on the mend. Prayers for you sir

Comment

Glad your doing better

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good to hear you are recovering Josh.
              Continued prayers for you.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Update: More prayers needed. Long story short... I haven't been feeling well all week. Extreme fatigue, lightheadedness, confusion/brainfog, loss of balance, kidney pain, etc. I also have had numbness and weakness in my left shoulder, arm, and hand along with tingling in left side of face. I had testing scheduled for next Tuesday to check my kidney function and called my doctor to check in today and talk about my symptoms this week and how I feel. After hearing what's going on he had me come back to the ER. My BP was 200/105 when I got here and the doctor said the left side of my face was drooping. They just did a cat scan, ekg, and chest xray, along with bloodwork to check my kidney function. We're starting to wonder if I've had a regular stroke along with the heat stroke that caused the kidney damage last weekend. I definitely know my body hasn't been right this week.

Comment

Prayers up for you Josh. And again please let me know if there’s anything I can do for you or your family.

Comment

Praying for you Josh. And what Terry said I'm close brother

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                          Update: More prayers needed. Long story short... I haven't been feeling well all week. Extreme fatigue, lightheadedness, confusion/brainfog, loss of balance, kidney pain, etc. I also have had numbness and weakness in my left shoulder, arm, and hand along with tingling in left side of face. I had testing scheduled for next Tuesday to check my kidney function and called my doctor to check in today and talk about my symptoms this week and how I feel. After hearing what's going on he had me come back to the ER. My BP was 200/105 when I got here and the doctor said the left side of my face was drooping. They just did a cat scan, ekg, and chest xray, along with bloodwork to check my kidney function. We're starting to wonder if I've had a regular stroke along with the heat stroke that caused the kidney damage last weekend. I definitely know my body hasn't been right this week.
                          More prayers up for you. It does sound like you may have had a stroke or strokes. I still have constant tingling in my face ever since June and am regaining balance day by day. In the beginning the pain was excruciating at times in the left temple and it wrapped around the left eye and cheek bone. At first it was so bad that I had to take something for the pain. It’s hard to fully describe all the strange nerve sensations now as they continue to heal. My left eyelid drooped in the beginning and I had terrible double vision and vertigo. Just now am able to feel my left eye. The tear duct in the left eye wasn’t working for over a month. Couldn’t feel anything below or around the left eye.

Were your lips numb and areas of the face?

Prayers sent.
                          Last edited by MontagueMech; 08-11-2022, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Lord,I\we ask that you please take care of this young man. Please give him back his health. Please make him whole again. In Jesus's name we pray, AMEN.

Comment

Not what I wanted to hear my man!
                              Stay strong brother, I'll be thinking about you.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Working...
                                X