Rip “dude” Roy Scrivner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip “dude” Roy Scrivner

Taxidermist Roy Scrivner out of Strawn passed away yesterday from a horrible accident, sad deal. Prayers for his family

Thats terrible. I`ve known him since he and I worked for Winn Dixie cutting meat over 20 years ago. He`s also done our families taxidermy work for 20 years. RIP Dude.

Comment

I actually stopped to see him last week and spent only about 5-10 minutes with him because he had to leave for a massage. ��
      Dude and I have been running around together since high school. We both worked as meat cutters for Winn Dixie for quite a while. We’ve been on a ton of deer hunts, javi hunts and muley hunts but the best were the crazy bear hunts. He was actually on the 1st one and helped iron out the kinks and to be quite honest, was a major reason I liked to have my “ducks ina row” from that point on. He did it mind flying by the seat of his pants, that 1st bear hunt made me realize I didn’t. We’ve gotten into our far share of situations over the years and there was always a great story to come out of it. I’ll sure miss him and hunting with him again.
      RIP Dude we love you brother

Comment

I’ve heard about his passing. Anyone know what happened?

God bless him, his family and friends.

Comment

Prayers sent

I’ve used his services many times

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            I’ve heard about his passing. Anyone know what happened?

God bless him, his family and friends.
            Pm sent

Comment

Sorry to hear about this RIP DUDE. PRAYERS UP FOR HIS FAMILY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rip “dude” Roy Scrivner

Rest in Peace Dude.
                “Keep” Jim Wilhelm introduced us in 2011 on my first bear hunt. Dude and I bunked together and he had me in stitches from laughing with his stories.
                He lived a life full of adventures, one many dream of. I’m sad to hear he’s gone and heartbroken for his wife and family.

Roy’s bear from our hunt in 2011. Sporting the Elmer Fudd hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Vantage Point; 05-31-2022, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Horrible news Heard about this yesterday. Always frequented his shop during season. He would come out to our family place in Ranger to varmint hunt. Great guy
                  Last edited by texanhoyt; 05-31-2022, 10:34 AM.

Comment

RIP my friend. Dude was one of a kind and have LOTS of great memories with him. He will be missed by many!

Comment

Flash staff reportMay 31, 2022 A man was killed on Monday, May 30, following an incident on a property in Erath County. According to the Erath County Sheriff’s Office, “On May 30th at a…

Comment

Oh wow........thats a horrible way to geaux!

Comment

Dang freak deal for sure. RIP

Comment

RIP Sir. Not sure why it was a secret as to how he died. No big deal.

Comment

Sounds like he was a fine man with lots of friends. I read that he was delivering a bison to a ranch and when they were getting it out of the trailer it hooked him.

Comment

Working...
                              X