2022 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
    We finished 59th out of 304 in our Texoma Regionals this weekend. On to State at Belton with alot of prefishing coming up...Never seen much less fished that lake!
    Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
      Had to unplug one today.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
      What is that “plug?”

Comment

Congrats to y'all, Brandon! Tough conditions with that WIND! Sorry we couldn't hang out at the weigh-in and chat for a bit, but it was all I could do to keep our boat from hitting rocks or other boats. I can see power poles in our near future...

Johnny must have caught over 40 fish (by himself) but only had three keepers. Losing a 2.5 and a 4+ that last hour killed his chances of going to state. Missed the cut by 2 lbs! Does anyone on here know of a kid that wants/needs a good partner for next year?? We are looking!

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
          Congrats to y'all, Brandon! Tough conditions with that WIND! Sorry we couldn't hang out at the weigh-in and chat for a bit, but it was all I could do to keep our boat from hitting rocks or other boats. I can see power poles in our near future...

Johnny must have caught over 40 fish (by himself) but only had three keepers. Losing a 2.5 and a 4+ that last hour killed his chances of going to state. Missed the cut by 2 lbs! Does anyone on here know of a kid that wants/needs a good partner for next year?? We are looking!

We will be needing one but I think you're in another division. My son's partner is Sr this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
            We will be needing one but I think you're in another division. My son's partner is Sr this year.
            We are in the Hill Country Division.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              Chase and his fishing partner finished 40th out of 227 and qualified for the state championship. It was a grind on Lake Travis, but the boys did really well! Now it’s off to practice and learn Lake Belton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done!
              Mason and his fishing partner just made state as the last last team to qualify.
              Their team,Comal County did wind up winning the Hill Country Division for the year though.
              I’ll look for you at Belton.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

9.87 lbs

[ATTACH]1086144[/ATTACH]

Comment

A very nice fish, congratulations.

Comment

Went out last weekend and battled the wind. Ended up hooking into a monster bass. Brought it up to that boat, kneeled down to lip it and somehow got slack in the line, and it spit the hook at the boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                      What is that “plug?”
                      Senko worm.

Comment

Got a few at the pond this morning. I guess I should have cleaned her up a bit before I took the picture. They were liking the lizard today.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Things are picking up at the pond. My ribbon tails were the ticket this evening. They were blowing up the top water but not sticking.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Nice fish!

Comment

My Backyard Pond Bass 19" long 22" inch Girth

[ATTACH]1087564[/ATTACH]

Comment

Nice one!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X