2022 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    There is NO way that is 9 lbs. Not an oz over 5!

Just kidding; just kidding!!! Nice bass!

Looking forward to seeing you at Bownanza!
    I wish I could see you at Bownanza but I'm showing at a knife show in Belleville for the Texas Select Event.......have fun and share the stories back so we can stay updated!

Comment

Got to meet Chance and his son on the water this weekend. Hopefully they take it easy on us for the regional championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        Got to meet Chance and his son on the water this weekend. Hopefully they take it easy on us for the regional championship.
        If it was a tournament for numbers I think we'd give each other a run for the money!

Pick up anymore big "pairs" yesterday?

Comment

My grandson, Mason, found a 6 #r in Canyon Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes he did. Congrats to that young man.

Comment

Fished the KCKL on Cedar Creek this weekend and it was a circle jerk, as always there were a few lunkers caught but for most park dock talk was that lake is not fishing good right now.

Comment

Very nice fish! Tell him congrats Clint.

Comment

Chase and his fishing partner finished 40th out of 227 and qualified for the state championship. It was a grind on Lake Travis, but the boys did really well! Now it’s off to practice and learn Lake Belton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There's some good ones biting on belton right now. I honestly hate that lake but they've been catching some good ones. Buddies caught a 7.5 and a 5 fishing bass Champs this weekend and took 3rd. Think there was a 9 weighed in as well. Some good smallies biting right now.

Comment

Chase and his fishing partner finished 40th out of 227 and qualified for the state championship. It was a grind on Lake Travis, but the boys did really well! Now it’s off to practice and learn Lake Belton.

Awesome! Congrats to the young men!!! Been catching some nice ones these past 2 months on Belton. Wishing these young anglers the best.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                        There's some good ones biting on belton right now. I honestly hate that lake but they've been catching some good ones. Buddies caught a 7.5 and a 5 fishing bass Champs this weekend and took 3rd. Think there was a 9 weighed in as well. Some good smallies biting right now.
                        Been some serious pressure with all the tournaments going on, TTZ last weekend and bass champs this weekend. Caught a 7.4 in front of some anglers last weekend fishing TTZ and they swarmed in on me lol moved to another spot and it was thick as molasses with all the boats.

Comment

Yep seems like they schedule them back to back for some **** reason. Lbj was the same way

Comment

We finished 59th out of 304 in our Texoma Regionals this weekend. On to State at Belton with alot of prefishing coming up...Never seen much less fished that lake!

Comment

My homies came in 4th. Montgomery cashing checks!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                My homies came in 4th. Montgomery cashing checks!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                                We finished 4th twice this year. A grand total of $400. LoL. Definitely not for the money. I think state win gets a few thousand.

Comment

Working...
                                X