Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lck90 View Post
    What's the play on TSNP? hold long term or take the profits pretty quick?
    I’m in for at least two years, lots of potential in this stock. Also if you have TSNP get FORW it shadows TSNP since it’s holding 500 million shares of TSNP. This stock is determined to gel listed on NASDAQ.

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
      It ended up at $2.53 after hours (down -6.3% from normal hours closing)... we’ll just have to see what premarket does with it.
      Yea I ended up selling it all after hours for $2.49, just didn't know what was going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
        Good one on ARWR hope you got a lot of shares at $1.50
        Tons. By the grace of God, tons.

Comment

Load up on Hyii in the morn.

Comment

Is ZOM a buy this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
              Load up on Hyii in the morn.
              What's the details on this? Looks like from what I have seen they had a very favorable report for their gold recovery?

Comment

MMEX is up pre market

I think I'm done with ZOM, hope I don't regret it. Will keep watching it of course.
                Last edited by Bassdeer; 02-09-2021, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  Is ZOM a buy this morning?
                  I bought some on the low dip early this morning. Up for me already but we'll see how it holds

Comment

Be cautious using Robinhood for any stock that does well, I went all in on GME and they restricted selling for the whole day that it skyrocketed and all I could do is watch numbers I dreamed about literally deteriorate [emoji20]

For any large transactions I would dump Robinhood ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
                      Be cautious using Robinhood for any stock that does well, I went all in on GME and they restricted selling for the whole day that it skyrocketed and all I could do is watch numbers I dreamed about literally deteriorate [emoji20]

For any large transactions I would dump Robinhood ASAP
                      Yea not a fan, only thing I have in there is DOGE, I have to pay fees in TDA but I like how it's set up.

Comment

CTRM is looking good today!! Hope ya'll made big money yesterday.

Comment

Kwbt still rolling. Sure wish I would’ve held the 5M shares I had at one point haha. Sold a bunch on the way up, still holding a chunk

Think I will sell LCLP and PVDG today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MMEX is mooning this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              What is making this run so much?

I sold and made 400% but geez that would have been over 1,000% if I held one more day.

ITRM is my new swing play. Not a day trade. I'm not in yet. Trying to buy at 1.35 This should go over $2 by June (is my guess) leading up to their FDA date.

They sold shares in an offering and interest was so high they quadrupled the offering. Can be looked at as bad they diluted outstanding shares more though.
                              ITRM - crazy market! Geez.. I sold at 1.70 and then Bam! straight up.

Comment

Subbers I'm in that people are starting to say will run over a penny. I have no idea, just gambling. But volume is heavy in all of them.

QBAN
                                GNCP
                                ICNM - This one took off today already
                                FTEG

AZFL - I'm not in. Bidding lower. Won't chase

Comment

Working...
                                X