MAC 3D Shoot Sunday 1-27-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAC 3D Shoot Sunday 1-27-19

The Mesquite Archery Club will host our first shoot of the new year this Sunday, 1-27-19. This will be a 30 target 3D shoot with registration at 8am and a shotgun start at 10AM. For more details check our website at Mesquitearcheryclub.com or if you have any questions PM me here, or call one of the contact numbers on the site.

Many of you know our V.P. David, but for those of you that do not know. David, was in a very serious accident on the way to work last November. I will not go into to many details here, out of respect for David and his family, but he remains in the hospital still so it is quite serious.

The club has voted to donate all of the clubs proceeds from this shoot to David and his family for whatever needs they have at this time. The 40% payback will still be paid to the winning shooters as usual, but all remaining proceeds will be donated.

With the medical cost they are facing our donation may not help much but the more shooters we can get out the better it will be. And it is not just about the money, we want to show David how much we appreciate all of the hard work he has given the club over the years and let him know that we support one another as a club and archery community.

Comment

Good deal here.

Comment

Thanks for the bump Muddyz

Comment

Comment

Thanks to everyone that came out Sunday and shot with us and donated to David's cause. I had the privilege of delivering the donation to him and it was unexpected and very much appreciated, David said to thank everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X