Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think I found the most OUTRAGEOUS claim yet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did DD guys come out with this?

Comment

Forget about the deer! Ima start taking it myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
        The only thing you need to grow giants is mesquite. Maybe it should be planted all over the state! Wait...
        HAHAHAHAHAH!!

Thanks for posting that, OP. Fabulous!

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
          that aint no man

Comment

39% Protein, 92% Metabolic gain... 131% kickass.

Sponsored by Jose Canseco.

Comment

Most Texas hunters won't fall for it (Some in East Texas might) But in other states especially east they have never seen and in some cases ever heard of Mesquite. Heck my friends in Kansas never hear about Mesquite until I told them about it. That is the market.

Comment

So I’ve been feeding it for a few years. Here are some things I’ve noticed.

Bucks seem more angry in general. They are more aggressive towards each other and often assault the does for no apparent reason.

The bucks for some reason now have what appears to be back acne

If I go a while without putting any out the bucks seem to loose muscle mass and become fat. But not long after putting it out again they get jacked

According to trail cam pics it appears the bucks are all suffering from testicular shrinkage.

Comment

How many deer with good racks got them without the MAX feed. I think great genetics has alot to do with great racks.

Comment

"MASS XL", well, there isn't a WT buck pictured that had what I would call great mass. Great mass starts in the mid 40s and goes up significantly from there.

Comment

This buck mostly dined on clover and cow peas. Imagine what he could have done if only I knew about MASS XL!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

I thought the website was satire until I went to the products page......... YIKES.

Comment

Works on people too. I think he poured sack crete in that feeder for the photo shoot.
                          Attached Files

Comment

What did the old circus guy P.T. Barnum say? There's a fool born every minute!

Comment

That's the first time the internet ever lied to me....

Comment

Working...
                              X