Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think I found the most OUTRAGEOUS claim yet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I found the most OUTRAGEOUS claim yet...

Check these claims out:

Mass XL Deer Nutritional Supplements and Deer Attractants produce bigger racks. They produce massive antler growth and attract them from surrounding property. Mass XL gives them the nutritional supplements they need to grow big, monster racks.

DD aint got nothin' on these folks! LOL

It's on the net. It has to be true................

Comment

They need to double their pricing and folks will be all over it.

“Explosive” and anything related to deer shouldn’t be in the same conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey it’s a natural steroid known to native Americans - what else do you need to know?

Comment

What is they called it Double Mass...

Comment

It looks like Prosopis Glandulosa Torreyana are mesquite trees. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              Hey it’s a natural steroid known to native Americans - what else do you need to know?

Comment

From the producers of Buck Candy!

Comment

Pretty bold claims, but I bet they’ll move quite a bit of it. Dad and I were talking the other day about the amount of gimmicky crap people will buy for hunting. Mind blowing.

Lots of people out there that just want to dump something out of bag instead of working to improve their habitat. It’s sad, really.

Comment

Just claim that something can put 50 inches on a deer in one year and everyone will fall for it and pay way more than they should for it - Suckers born everyday

Comment

😂

Comment

It's got to work I saw the before and after pictures like slim fast I think I'll order a case.

Comment

"Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people," H.L. Mencken is paraphrased as saying. Substitute "gullibility of American hunters" and you wouldn't be far off.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                            The only thing you need to grow giants is mesquite. Maybe it should be planted all over the state! Wait...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                              Yep, Prosopis Glandulosa is a honey mesquite tree...

Native American steroid... heehee

Comment

Working...
                              X