No announcement yet.

2019 TBH Crappie Get Together!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught 15 white bass yesterday on the Nueces. Water was 59* and fish was at 9-11 ft.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
      Caught 15 white bass yesterday on the Nueces. Water was 59* and fish was at 9-11 ft.
      By catch. :-)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm so ready for warmer temps! Yesterday on Pines sucked again! Wasn't in my boat and his front graph was messed up so kinda felt like fishing in the dark! Least the Saints won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Know a couple folks have rooms at Popes already. Gonna be a good time!

Comment

Just booked lucky #13 water front cabin. May not catch much, but at least I’ll have an awesome view in the afternoons!!! Plus it comes with a small fire pit so after dinner drinks/cigars will be at my place.

Comment

I'm looking for a prop for my boat, to replace the old damaged one. Gotta start getting ready early.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                I'm looking for a prop for my boat, to replace the old damaged one. Gotta start getting ready early.

B&B in Ft. Worth dose a fantastic job Keith. I tore mine up and they did a great job on the repair. Even helped me get a little more out of it. And for a very reasonable price too. I'm willing to help you out if I can, if needed. I'm going to get a backup prop just in case.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                  Just booked lucky #13 water front cabin. May not catch much, but at least I’ll have an awesome view in the afternoons!!! Plus it comes with a small fire pit so after dinner drinks/cigars will be at my place.

What phone number and dates?

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    What phone number and dates?

903-765-2385, but I booked online. Popeslanding.com May 31 - Jun 2

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      B&B in Ft. Worth dose a fantastic job Keith. I tore mine up and they did a great job on the repair. Even helped me get a little more out of it. And for a very reasonable price too. I'm willing to help you out if I can, if needed. I'm going to get a backup prop just in case.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!
                      Thanks Mike, but I need to find a prop to replace the one I have. Mine's just an old aluminum that's not worth putting any money into. I'll keep it as a spare when I get a new one.

Comment

I'm going to try and make this again this year. Had a blast last year!

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                          Thanks Mike, but I need to find a prop to replace the one I have. Mine's just an old aluminum that's not worth putting any money into. I'll keep it as a spare when I get a new one.

Ptprops.com. Call em and tell them what you have and they will send you what you need.

Comment

My Dad and I will be making the trip again this year. Just booked Cabuin #6 for 5 nights. Fork is where my Dad caught his biggest Bass at 11.2 lbs. He's been looking for an excuse to get back to Fork and see if he can brake his record catch. See y'all in May.

Comment

I am booked

Comment

Radar how many will it sleep

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X