Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Game Of Thrones

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
    Go back and watch carefully and it is obvious.
    Hell I've been through it three times and can't figure it out. I mean there are some definite players but I didn't see anything obvious when the whole party wants him dead. Lol
    Last edited by Smart; 04-14-2014, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Man I have wanted them to off Jeoffrey forever! Watched it two times just to make sure he was good and dead. FINALLY! It was a great character though.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post

If the drink was poisoned, didn't Joff spill his poisoned drink on the Imp?? And the imp then took a nice little 'taste' from his finger?? Which means the imp should have been sick/dying too???

After getting the wine poured on his head, the Imp filled Joffrey's goblet with a bottle setting in front of Ceirsi and his grandfather. He then handed it to Joffrey when the pie was seen by the new queen. Joffrey took a sip, the pie came in and he handed the wine to the new queen who set it on the table in front of grandma. He cut the pie, released the doves, ate some, drank from the wine goblet and went to choking.

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

The scene with the fool and Sansa has me thinking revenge for some reason.

Then there is the Dornish dude too.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
            If the drink was poisoned, didn't Joff spill his poisoned drink on the Imp?? And the imp then took a nice little 'taste' from his finger?? Which means the imp should have been sick/dying too???
            I think the question is "when was the drink poisoned?"

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              After getting the wine poured on his head, the Imp filled Joffrey's goblet with a bottle setting in front of Ceirsi and his grandfather. He then handed it to Joffrey when the pie was seen by the new queen. Joffrey took a sip, the pie came in and he handed the wine to the new queen who set it on the table in front of grandma. He cut the pie, released the doves, ate some, drank from the wine goblet and went to choking.

I think we might have found "who do it". Smart nice avatar by the way. lol

Comment

The scene with the fool and Sansa has me thinking revenge for some reason.

Then there is the Dornish dude too.
                Yes maybe the fool has had enough? and in the scene he already seemed to know what was going to happen when he told Sanza to come with him. Almost like he knew what was going to happen and was trying to protect her. I also want to say that in a earlier show he said he was grateful to Sanza for basically saving his life at King Joff's name sake ceremony or something of that sort.

Comment

I got caught up on both of the new ones last night!!! Wow............I gotta go with the Grandma also! The plot thickens, but it is time for the dragon girl to kick-in!!!

Comment

Hell I've been through it three times and can't figure it out. I mean there are some definite players but I didn't see anything obvious when the whole party wants him dead. Lol
                    Want me to PM you a hint? It's not really a spoiler since it's in the scene and has been set up nicely.

Comment

Want me to PM you a hint? It's not really a spoiler since it's in the scene and has been set up nicely.
                      Sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                        Did somebody say something about more Khaleesi?
                        Those are such the WRONG pictures of the dragon girl!!!! LOL!

Comment

PM me also as I could careless about the spoiler alerts in any type of movie or TV program!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            I got caught up on both of the new ones last night!!! Wow............I gotta go with the Grandma also! The plot thickens, but it is time for the dragon girl to kick-in!!!
                            I think it was the Grandma as well, she kept reminding people that she bought the food... I don't think it was the wine as everyone was drinking the wine. The only person to eat the pie was the King.

Comment

on the third book and I watch the show both excellent

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                Those are such the WRONG pictures of the dragon girl!!!! LOL!
                                Yea - there are much better ones, but I didn't want to be responsible for getting the thread wacked.

Comment

Working...
                                X