• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well....Martin gave that one right back [emoji2955][emoji849]

Comment

Great AB by Santana there. See if they can pull this game out [emoji848]

Comment

Really nice of fssw to **** the bed in the 10th...

Found it on fsok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Willie!

Comment

Atta boy Willie! Now looking for a walk off!

Comment

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Pitiful effort by Forsythe on that ab. Come on Maz!

Comment

Walk off sac fly!! Atta boy Maz. Not a gimme game but pulled it off in extras. [emoji108][emoji106]

Comment

What a pitiful effort from the center fielder...that was awful.

Comment

Rangers are somehow undefeated in rubber match games this season

Comment

A series win. Good deal. LeClerc didn't blow. That's good.

Comment

KTCK, The Ticket, reporting that Josh Hamilton will be inducted into Texas Ranger Baseball Club Hall of Fame later this summer. Not sure how i feel about that, but good for him i suppose.

Mike Minor tonight. Hoping the hits keep coming.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                          KTCK, The Ticket, reporting that Josh Hamilton will be inducted into Texas Ranger Baseball Club Hall of Fame later this summer. Not sure how i feel about that, but good for him i suppose.

Mike Minor tonight. Hoping the hits keep coming.
                          Those were some of the best years of baseball by any player I've ever seen, and they resulted in 2 world series appearances...regardless of his dumb comments when he left, he deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Those were some of the best years of baseball by any player I've ever seen, and they resulted in 2 world series appearances...regardless of his dumb comments when he left, he deserves it.
                            Agreed. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Texas Rangers season record for batting average, 9th best Ranger BA, 3rd highest slugging %, 3rd highest Ops... He was a generational talent and it sucks we didn't get to see him at 100% in a shortened career.

Comment

I don’t care if they put Oddibe McDowell and Scott Fletcher in there. It’s the Texas Rangers HOF.....Who’s even in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Agree...hard to find a player with the over all game any better during the time he was going good. He put butts in the seats back then both on the road and at home. Sad for him that his body couldn't keep up the pace longevity-wise. The Rangers sure got the best of his years.

Comment

Working...
                                X