Weston’s surgery updates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
    I’ve always said prayers worked. Maybe I should’ve asked for this prayer a day or two ago. Because it worked stomach feeling better. Now just gotta get these drain tubes out.
    Great news!

Comment

Praise the Lord!

Lord will know when it is time to remove the tubes. He is guiding Weston's care-givers! They are His servants in all of this!

Maybe I should ask for a little patience for mom n dad? Just kidding! I don't know how y'all have maintained such a great attitude about all of this! My gut gets twisted in knots just reading your updates even though they are all 99% positive!! I just don't do well thinking about the little ones suffering...

Comment

Awesome news! The Lord is Good!! Continued prayers for Weston.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Praise the Lord!

Lord will know when it is time to remove the tubes. He is guiding Weston's care-givers! They are His servants in all of this!

Maybe I should ask for a little patience for mom n dad? Just kidding! I don't know how y'all have maintained such a great attitude about all of this! My gut gets twisted in knots just reading your updates even though they are all 99% positive!! I just don't do well thinking about the little ones suffering...
          Believe it or not the build up in the weeks and months beforehand is the hardest on us, once the surgery happens is the easiest part. The first 3 surgeries were so close together we didn’t have time to think. This one got delayed a year, and then 4 weeks. Way too much time to think about things lol.

Comment

So glad little dude is doing great

Comment

Glad to see he is doing well today! Continued prayers for lil man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Praise the Lord!

No rush for Mommy! Nice and steady, wins the ran!

Comment

We had a busy busy day yesterday! Stayed out of bed most of the day walking and playing. Then Bailey came to say hi and we got to play fetch! Still having issues holding food down and with shoulder pain. Talking with Dr’s this morning the tubes are to blame for the shoulder pain more than likely. We switched up some Meds today to hopefully help. We thought we might get tubes out today but not sure, one hardly has any drainage but the other still has a bit. Good news is it’s all clear fluid so everything is still looking great! Thank you everyone again for the thoughts and prayers.
                  Attached Files

Comment

continued prayers

Comment

Go Weston go!

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Thanks again & Prayers Continuing!

Comment

This kid is tough as nails. Amazing.

Eli and I pray will continue to pray for yall at night.

Super Kid!

Comment

God Bless Weston, prayers for comfort and healing.

Comment

Morning everyone, Weston is in great spirit today as most days. Been up walking and playing and having a blast learning to play monopoly with mommy. Still having some problems keeping food down mostly in the morning and his right chest tube is still draining quite a bit. His lungs look great just that one side draining still. As soon as his drainage slows down we can pull the tubes and then be monitored for 36-48 hours to make sure lungs still look good then we get to head home!! He is ready because there just isn’t much to do on the floor we are on and we can go far because of the drain tubes. Have a blessed Sunday!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X