• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice find

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
      Model 19??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      I was assuming S&W as well...I would think some 357 ammo would be there if a 19 unless the LE had weak wrists.

Comment

so now is he in possession of evidence in a murder?

Comment

Epic thread for the offseason blues! Thanks for taking us along

Comment

Glad we got some closure. I may have missed it in the 10 pages of arm-chair quarterbacking, but how did you end up cracking it?

Comment

Nice! Glad you finally got it open! Thanks for the ride

Comment

Originally posted by MikeP View Post
                Well, it’s been real and it’s been fun, but not real fun. Great now what am I gonna do every hour now???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Exactly! Everyone was disappointed because he didn't get it open, now they're disappointed that the mystery is solved. Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s the gun that shot Hoffa

Comment

Glad I’ve been off tbh for a few days. Kinda like waiting for a whole season of a show to end so you can binge watch it all on Netflix. No commercials or wondering what’s gonna happen on the next episode. Cool thread. Wonder how much carpet has been ripped up by TBH’ers now???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Way better ending than geraldos vault opening.

Comment

Well, not the ending everyone was hoping for, but he got in the safe.

Cool story he has to tell now

Comment

I've always been told I was easily amused, guess it's true. Most people seem disappointed. The man found a safe in his home by accident. Worked his butt off to open it. Now has a free pistol and bullets with a hell of a story. That would be worth at least 2 years of holidays and birthdays for me. Congrats OP on a cool find and a reward for your hard work. I'd have a LE buddy run the serial number on the DL, if I were you.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for taking us along, glad you got it open! Tough crowd here at times

Comment

Great update! I will remove this thread from my list of most annoying threads. I'm glad you dodged the wrath of Burnadell and pulled out a good ending to the story.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Hoggslayer; 05-15-2019, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                                Glad we got some closure. I may have missed it in the 10 pages of arm-chair quarterbacking, but how did you end up cracking it?
                                It ended up being a 13x13x13 box. The box was only a 1/4 inch think so fairly easy to cut.

Comment

Working...
                                X