X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for the reveal

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

There can be no feeling like it; uncovering a secret treasure buried in the past. A Reddit.com user has documented his discovery of a mysterious safe hidden in a closet of his grandparent's farmhouse in rural Tenneessee, where they would often read Treasure Island to him as a young boy. "I always dr

Looks similar to this one. Notice the picture of it coming open looks like 3 deadbolts. If you could get below the flange of the tube and cut the tube at the deadbolts you could lift off the top without damaging the contents. Some of these are very deep.
      Last edited by simsknives; 05-12-2019, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Google it. How to break into a round floor safe.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
            Pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            That's a lot bigger, sturdier, cooler looking than I expected. Now I'm even more anxious to see what hides inside.
            Last edited by kae006; 05-13-2019, 12:16 AM.

Comment

in

Comment

so if you had the key and/or the combo where does that part get used? I see nothing more than some handle hook things and maybe where a beaver tried to eat it?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  so if you had the key and/or the combo where does that part get used? I see nothing more than some handle hook things and maybe where a beaver tried to eat it?
                  Combo would have been in the center, handle would have went across the top and connected to the two brackets you can see on the lid.

Comment

In

Comment

Call this guy, he could be a big help.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mothers Day could wait. I'd would have spent the day tearing this thing up!

Comment

All in!

Comment

In! That’s cool. No way anything else would be happening in my house.

Comment

Looks like it was made by a company by the name of Major. Should be 3 pins.

Comment

in for pics! Hurry it up already LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X