No announcement yet.

2019 Live Pig Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He keeps walking right under my stand. Lol. Might jump on him.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd only be worried if he starts climbing the stand.

Comment

Probably could have gotten him with the pistol. I can still hear him behind me, and maybe something from the way he came. May be my imagination and wishful thinking.

Comment

Listen for a set of ears to flap. If so, could be another boar.

Comment

Well, here I am an hour later saying pretty much the same thing. Gonna give it 15 more minutes, unless something happens. Haven't heard anything in about 5 minutes. Guess he moved on. Phone is almost dead and butt is completely dead.

Comment

Here piggy piggy [emoji200]

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

It will happen. You might get a $4 solar light to put around there to get them used to lights.

Comment

He's back. Walking around behind me again. I may get to spend the night in this tree.

Comment

He's about to make that fatal mistake!

Comment

Good luck, nice night to be out. Pretty soon mosquitoes will be terrible

Comment

I've had loan boars walk like that around a feed sight for several hours. They will check in and out. Sometimes bed down close by where they can "hear" the feed sight. Last one I shot, it took me 2 hours to get him used to the light. And in the right position. Couple coons that had been feeding close by helped get him in the right position. That's not the first time coons have helped me out with pigs.

Comment

I'm out, maybe another night. He never would come back out, and someone just started shooting big fireworks close by. Think he's bedded down behind the stand like TG said. Mosquitoes were bad last night and tonight. Thermacell kept it tolerable. Supposed to rain the next 3 days, so it'll probably be Tuesday at the soonest before I get back in this setup. Thanks for keeping me company, it was a nice night for a sit.

Comment

Headed out this morning to put out some corn and check a trail cam. Got my bow with me in case I run into pigs

Comment

Thanks for the ride Muskles.

Good luck to ya DB

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
                                Headed out this morning to put out some corn and check a trail cam. Got my bow with me in case I run into pigs

Good luck. Drizzling here. That used to be my favorite time to hunt them. They would be grubbing out in the fields

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                                Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Working...
                                X