No announcement yet.

What's your side hustle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here lately I've been inspecting proper fitment of yoga pants and blue jeans on the xx chromosome

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Photography

Comment

I have three jobs:

1) Family medicine Doc work at two big hospitals- making a nursing salary as a senior resident
        2) Army National Guard- in 6yrs and still don’t have a drop of loan payment
        3) Part time ER Doctor for a small town- this is my third job and where I make all my money.

Sometimes side hustles can be a good thing. Plus how hard are you willing to work to get ahead. Thank God I will get to slow down a little this next year.

Comment

Find something you like to do, that second gig will be a grind if it is something you dislike. I worked two jobs for 5 years before I started my own business, nothing has changed in 36 years since, lots of hours and worries, but I would not trade for it.

Comment

Wedding Cinematographer. Its crazy to make more on my side hustle then my 40 hr week job. It all started about 6 years ago at Jooger17's wedding. Now its something I could go full time into but I like my 401k and insurance!

Side note: People like to get married during the Rut, I have no clue what they are thinking!

Comment

Work 70 hrs a week at my regular job, plus I manage 12 duplexes where I live at. Do all the maintenance, yard work, and everything else. Only time I get to relax is hopefully on sunday. Doesn't matter how many hrs I put in a week, I do it for my family. I can sleep when I'm dead. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                Unpopular opinion but maybe get a career that doesn’t require a side hustle?

Ain’t no way I’m gonna bust my tail at one place to only have to do it again for another person.
                Yeah, I spend 50 hours a week at work and another 7 1/2 commuting, and don't have a lot of energy for anything beyond that.

Comment

No side hustles yet, but my wife has picked up baking. She doesn't make any money off of it at the moment, but she has been making cakes/cookies/cupcakes for people and everyone one of them has been referring her. Hopefully she starts charging people soon. Haha she wants something to do once she's on maternity leave where she can make a little cash. It's picking up steam faster than she expected.

Comment

40 or 50 euros a year
                    Mesquite woodwork
                    Dove outfitting

Really enjoy all three. Never feels like "work". Keeps the gun safe stocked with mad money.

Comment

I laughed when somebody said "just work some overtime".I work full time in the hottest/dangerous industry on earth..I actually really dig it,but I don't wanna be there anymore than I have to.Especially in the Summer.I work 3 12hr shifts one week 48hrs the next..6.5 weeks vacation a year...I had A LOT of spare time..I started a small landscaping company 20yrs ago on the side..It got really big.Too much for me to handle at one point..Whittled the landscaping side down to size..I take care of a handful of commercial accounts that pay annually.Do what I want.When I want..I wouldn't know what it was like to live on a steel mill income at this point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        Hence my original post maybe a change in “careers”? I’m not bashing side hustlers at all I’m just say you’re not stuck go find you a job that can fill all your needs. A man should be able to work a fairs day work and not have to grind himself into the dirt. And i have 3 kids all in extra curricular activities if they need something i work over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Think you're forgetting that many careers aren't M-F. Cops, Firemen, Oil etc work shifts so there is plenty of time for a side hustle with days off. I have several Firemen friends that have successful fence companies with crews on the side and make just as much if not more doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                          Think you're forgetting that many careers aren't M-F. Cops, Firemen, Oil etc work shifts so there is plenty of time for a side hustle with days off. I have several Firemen friends that have successful fence companies with crews on the side and make just as much if not more doing that.

Hence my change of careers comments get a career that’s m-f and eliminate working yourself to the bone... I’m just not of the thinking busting my tail 50+ hrs then side hustle... sad a cop or fireman has to side hustle they shouldn’t have to worry about anything other than the one jump of protecting and serving. Unfortunately that’s not the case and a reason why i choose a different career than going the FDP route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went back to school at age 42 and got my Bachelors Degree.

If that don't help. Sell all my wife's purses and shoes on e-bay!

Comment

Stripper at the Assisted Living Community money not that good but the perks are great.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
                                Stripper at the Assisted Living Community money not that good but the perks are great.
                                My man!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X