No announcement yet.

everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s awesome Brandon you really found your spot...
    I went out on San Gabriel Sunday was a little chilly and only saw a bunch of carp and a few gar though....super clear and flowing nice ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have read most of this thread. My question is how do you store your Kayaks outside? I dont have room to store/hang my new 12' kayak in my garage.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
        I have read most of this thread. My question is how do you store your Kayaks outside? I dont have room to store/hang my new 12' kayak in my garage.

I’ve never stored outside but I would imagine strapped upside down on some sawhorses would work?

Comment

My buddy has his on a rack he made out of 2by4’s then just covers them with a tarp

Comment

Originally posted by OS_BRANDON View Post
            My buddy has his on a rack he made out of 2by4’s then just covers them with a tarp

This is kinda what I was thinking about. My only worry is the squirrels. I’m afraid they will chew on it.

Comment

We store our 3 coosa hd’s in the shop using the kayak rack from academy that stores them on their sides, also add a pool noodle on the rack for extra padding.

If you store on saw horse style rack, better keep them upside down or you will put a crease in it. Better to store on side, or upright.

Comment

Anyone know of a Hobie PA14 or outback for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Knox View Post
                  We store our 3 coosa hd’s in the shop using the kayak rack from academy that stores them on their sides, also add a pool noodle on the rack for extra padding.

If you store on saw horse style rack, better keep them upside down or you will put a crease in it. Better to store on side, or upright.

Thanks. I may just have to figure something out in the garage.

Comment

Off to the Bend to chase some whites!Click image for larger version

Name:	57255861790__DCAA30F3-BA04-40F2-B6CC-783ECC6A32AA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	24571606

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

19 keepers, not bad for getting on the water around 3:45Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4415.jpg
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	24571618Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4418.jpg
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	24571619Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4423.jpg
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	24571620Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4424.jpg
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	24571621

Comment

Weatex u kill n me with those pics. How do you know when they are running?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycar85 View Post
                          Weatex u kill n me with those pics. How do you know when they are running?

I usually go off when the blue bonnets start coming up and I have been seeing a few, I was told they have been up here since January. With the lake being full and the river flowing good it is going to be an awesome run this year.

Comment

Originally posted by WesTex1 View Post
                            19 keepers, not bad for getting on the water around 3:45[ATTACH]946927[/ATTACH][ATTACH]946928[/ATTACH][ATTACH]946929[/ATTACH][ATTACH]946930[/ATTACH]

Nice!!!

Comment

Trolling was the key as well, they tore it up, a lot more productive than casting.

Comment

Saturday was on fire, caught 23 keepersClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4436.jpg
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	24571726Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4443.jpg
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	24571727Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4448.jpg
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	24571728

Today my wife got to go and they were pretty slow today but we managed to land eight apiece!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4462.jpg
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	24571730Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4465.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	24571731Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4476.jpg
Size:	134.1 KB