The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casey View Post
    Made a couple of changes to the forum header. Tom Light is a Platinum Sponsor and we dropped the logo on the top left instead of the older discussion forums image.

Thoughts?
    Thoughts?

JYoung rocks!

Comment

Howdy,....Glad I could make it today, hope to see you all tommorow.

Comment

While I am partial to the old image, have no complaints of the new one either

Man, what a great thread! I have been so busy working on my normal job, trying to get my own little goldmine going and doing the family thing I have had very little time for TBH in the last week. It's really nice to take a break and see such a good thread. And who would've thunk it, Casey started it

I think I need to do a little drunk posting like the old days
        Jeff Young

Comment

Present.

Just a quick request for anyone in the Cranfills Gap area this afternoon: should you see a funeral procession headed to the Rock Church Cemetery, please say a little prayer for that family. A 40yo man's life was ended way to soon earlier this week, and he will be missed.

I was a pallbearer at the funeral this morning, but couldn't make it to the burial, as we have a big family baby shower for the wife and I this afternoon. Our baby girl Bailey will be here soon.

Great thread. Better idea.

Comment

Great Flame!

I don't get on here as much as I used to but still have it at the very top of the Favorites list for when I do get time to do a little web surfin'...This is still the best user friendly site I have ever been on for just plain flat out getting information on just about any topic you could hope to learn something on. There are a lot of really smart folks here that make generous contributions to this site! Thanks to all that continue to make this a reality.

Donnie aka Buckrider

Comment

Keeping the flame burning...I'm here

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                Made a couple of changes to the forum header. Tom Light is a Platinum Sponsor and we dropped the logo on the top left instead of the older discussion forums image.

Thoughts?
                Looks good to me.

This thread reminds me that I really need to start keeping a journal.

At 9 this morning, Joseph and one of his buddies made me look like an idiot in an airsoft war. I got the first hit on both of them and then it was all down hill. Joseph had an 11:00 am basketball game. He played great and they won by 2. Very exciting game. Now it's off to the restaurants for a couple of hours before batting practice tonight and team bbq/bonding/social hour for parents ect. Good times!

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

Here...

Comment

Here. Put the little man down for a nap and get my first quiet of the day since 6:30am. Seems like just yesterday he was born and I know before I know it I will be at the basketball games and coaching clinics. Time flies.

Comment

The token is on board

Comment

I just traded a kitchen floor mopping for a haircut. Is that a fair deal?

Comment

Should have kept my mouth shut --- now I have the laundry to do.

Comment

Getting ready to head to San Antonio to visit with my parents for a few hours and then head over to Fiesta Texas for the San Antonio Rodeo BBQ Coook Off and listen to some Aaron Watson.....Might even stay for Mark Chestnut........I will be back tomorrow............ya'll behave you hear.

Comment

Here again....gotta keep it burnin!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X