Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Is Gary building too?
    Not here my friend, though my lovely bride Kendra deserves it..I'm a finance guy, I see the end of the world coming!

Dale - Congratulations on the start of the next phase of your life. I'm happy for you two!
    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Just got home from work.Great thread.Bunch of good people here.

DJ

Comment

here

Comment

So I'm settin here, at home, for the first Friday since September.....I'm eatin Cheez-Itz and havin a frosty stone, and watchin Joe Kidd.

And waitin for my wife to get back from happy hour...... Got "Apaloosa" on the netflix, but she won't let me start it till she gets home.
          Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-30-2009, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Waitin on Rodney. He better show up.

Comment

Just got in from playing B-ball with Zach. I don't have to let him win anymore. He can't take me yet, but it probably won't be much longer.....

Comment

I've got the kids (again..all week), as wife unwinds with the girls down the street after a stressful week in Austin with her dad having surgery. Boys bathed, Miss Haley is next. Then ice cream and bed...then I wait for her return...
                Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

here... hope to share a little positive fuel to this fire now and then!

Comment

So what's for dinner?? The wife nor I want to get up and make anything,

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                      Now that I think about it, I don't want to shack your hand either

Thanks for bringing it to everyones attention
                      If you ever find yourself a little south of Camp Wood, do yourself a favor and go SHAKE Mike's hand, and give his lovely bride Joan a hug. They are of the finest sort.

Comment

Congrats Dale....

TBH.....well.........

Good times....

Good times showing off my family
                        Good times with friends and family....
                        Good times making fun of myself, my family and my friends....
                        Good times making new friends.....

Gotta go......wife just made a big ole batch of homade Mac N Chees....

Comment

here

Comment

Congrats, Snapper.

Hope things really take off.......Altho they may have already.

Comment

Here.

I'll be taking a 12 year old boy and his dad hog hunting on our lease next weekend. I've known and hunted birds, and shot a few prairie dogs along the way, with his dad for over 25 years but never anything else. His son loves hunting and this will be his first hog hunt. Hopefully the hogs will come out to play while we're there.

Comment

Not looking for comments or anything.....just wanted folks to know I just got word a good man's pain has ended. He was a fine southern gentleman, and my great-uncle. Don't let this drag things down, as he really is in a much better place. I was asked to be a pallbearer and said I would be honored. Richard "Uncle ****" Ratliff was a fine man. Thanks for reading.

Comment

Working...
                                X