No announcement yet.

everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear I sprayed down with 30. Apparently my aim was not great. Pants next trip.

Comment

I'm taking the yak on her maiden voyage tomorrow on a DFW lake, pm me if you want to join! I'm thinking Lewisville but I'm open to any lake in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by wisco-hunter View Post
        I'm taking the yak on her maiden voyage tomorrow on a DFW lake, pm me if you want to join! I'm thinking Lewisville but I'm open to any lake in the area.

Always looking for someone to fish with I bought a Jackson Cuda a couple years ago and I've only used it a few time. Maybe we can hookup and wet a line some day.

Comment

Originally posted by txarrows View Post
          Always looking for someone to fish with I bought a Jackson Cuda a couple years ago and I've only used it a few time. Maybe we can hookup and wet a line some day.
          X3...I fish Lewisville mostly b/c it's 5min away but I'm down to explore new water.

Comment

Originally posted by ktex View Post
            X3...I fish Lewisville mostly b/c it's 5min away but I'm down to explore new water.

I live in Euless

Comment

Me and my dad had plans to try out stubble field north end of Conroe today, it was flooded. I've never seen it like that. We decided not to try it some serious current!

Comment

Paddled the pond behind my house today with the boy
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by txarrows View Post
                  Sounds good, not a bite today, I figured they would be full after all of the rain washing the easy food in. I didn't do much casting either as I was trying to figure everything out. I had a blast, I will probably be going again soon, I may try an evening trip sometime this week.

Comment

Originally posted by wisco-hunter View Post
                    Sounds good, not a bite today, I figured they would be full after all of the rain washing the easy food in. I didn't do much casting either as I was trying to figure everything out. I had a blast, I will probably be going again soon, I may try an evening trip sometime this week.

We're did you fish

Comment

Yep, let me know if/when you guys are looking to fish in the DFW area. The PA17t is almost always ready to go!

Comment

Caught a few out of the tank on our lease this evening.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Got the Lowrance all mounted up this evening.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Devil's River

Just got back from a great paddle on the Devil's from Baker's Crossing down to the SNA. Fished from an Ocean Kayak Predator Big Game II. Great fishing platform. I just ordered one and hope it's here soon because everything is running, running, running!

Comment

Getting all rigged up. Anyone see anything I missed? I am thinking a seat upgrade is in my future.

Do you guys leave your scupper holes open or plugged?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	24382321[ATTACH]715023[/ATTACH

Comment

[ATTACH]715024[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X