• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaycar85 View Post
    Talk about a buzz kill
    You aint kidding

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
    that brand new?

Yessir, never been on the water as far as I know- just purchased from Austin Canoe and Kayak

Comment

Bummer for you bear, that's the same kayak I was thinking of ordering.. Did you get any discounts? 10% off or anything like that on it?
      What color is that?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
        Bummer for you bear, that's the same kayak I was thinking of ordering.. Did you get any discounts? 10% off or anything like that on it?
        What color is that?
        The color is desert camo (the only one they had in stock) I really like the sun camo but it was going to be awhile before they received any of those so I just went with desert because it was my 2nd choice anyway---

They did give me a discount on the kayak and then %15 on accessories

Not sure how everything will turn out but I have contacted chase at ACK and he said they are working on it

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
          The color is desert camo (the only one they had in stock) I really like the sun camo but it was going to be awhile before they received any of those so I just went with desert because it was my 2nd choice anyway---

They did give me a discount on the kayak and then %15 on accessories

Not sure how everything will turn out but I have contacted chase at ACK and he said they are working on it

How did you get the discount,? And for how much..

Comment

I went with the package deal, paddle, pfd, and a few accessories ... it saved me a few hundred bucks but I am not sure of the exact percentage

Comment

I went with the package deal, paddle, pfd, and a few accessories ... it saved me a few hundred bucks but I am not sure of the exact percentage

10-4, oh I know that discount is for accessories. Thought you said you got a discount on the actual kayak..

It sucks it came cracked.. Must have been the carrier who delivered..

Comment

How much does user size and weight play into Kayak selection?
                Also, can you set up a kayak to row as well as paddle for variation in exercise?

Comment

I had a Mainstream Kingfish and I miss it. Been thinking about getting another one, but I want to get 2....one for me and one for mama.

Comment

that sux was it the lure 11.5?

Comment

my kayak from Austin Canoe and Kayak should show up at my doorstep this afternoon.... I was hoping to find some places with good fishing that I could venture to not terribly far from me which happens to be the panhandle of Texas

That fact alone may prove difficult for yalls advice but thought I would ask anyway--- stinkin pumped to go have some more water adventures
                      There's apparently quite a few places to go in Oklahoma, the license is a good price.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                        that sux was it the lure 11.5?
                        Sure is

Comment

My son and I did a little fishing yesterday. Caught a few bass despite the high winds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hunts fish.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	24379056

Comment

nice bass todd!

Comment

The hook has been set boys. Deeply I'm afraid. At least to the gills.

I definitely see myself owning a kayak before the month is out. Thanks for all the info.

Comment

This thread just sold another kayak..... Academy should have a tbh discount before long

Comment

Working...
                                X