everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice write up clark!
    hunter todd thats bad a@& that you take your jrt with you. is he all over the kayak when you fish?

Comment

Dusted off the ultimate 14.5 this weekend and took my 9 year old son an my 5 year old daughter out to lake woodlands for a paddle. We put in some bait, but the majority of the fun was sneaking up on a fire breathing dragon. You know, the kind that kidnap princesses and keep them locked up in thier castle.

I am beat after having to paddle just 4 miles. Been too long since I've been in the yak I suppose.

Comment

Just got my Pescador on Sunday!!! I'm pumped! Anybody in the DFW area want to hit some lakes up???

Comment

Got the wife a paddle board last weekend for mothers day (don't panic! I was early)

So now we can hit the water together.

Kids seem to enjoy it too (well 1 of then did anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycar85 View Post
            nice write up clark!
            hunter todd thats bad a@& that you take your jrt with you. is he all over the kayak when you fish?
            At first she wanted to run the entire length of the yak, but she finally established the front AS HERS.

Comment

my kayak from Austin Canoe and Kayak should show up at my doorstep this afternoon.... I was hoping to find some places with good fishing that I could venture to not terribly far from me which happens to be the panhandle of Texas

That fact alone may prove difficult for yalls advice but thought I would ask anyway--- stinkin pumped to go have some more water adventures

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
                my kayak from Austin Canoe and Kayak should show up at my doorstep this afternoon.... I was hoping to find some places with good fishing that I could venture to not terribly far from me which happens to be the panhandle of Texas

That fact alone may prove difficult for yalls advice but thought I would ask anyway--- stinkin pumped to go have some more water adventures

Which kayak did you decide to go with? I'm also looking at ACK to buy a kayak..

Comment

Me and the wife got a couple last summer, we got the Jackson Kilroy and the Cuda 12. We have a converted garage so we hange em up. The Kilroy has enough room I can put my 4 year old in her camping chair.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post

Terribly far is a relative term.
                    Want to hit the coast?

Congrats, we need pics!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
                      Which kayak did you decide to go with? I'm also looking at ACK to buy a kayak..
                      feelfree lure 11.5

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                      Terribly far is a relative term.
                      Want to hit the coast?

Congrats, we need pics!
                      I havent got to see this one yet as it hasn't shown up soon i hope

Comment

Nice! Think you will enjoy the Lure. I love mine.

Comment

Well stink, got to inspecting my yak last night and found a crack in the stern right about water line. I contacted Austin Canoe and Kayak and they said it will be no problem to get a replacement---- talk about a dream crusher

I went to put my rudder on and there was the crack staring me in the face.... but the boat looks and feels sweet other than that

Comment

Comment

I went to put my rudder on and there was the crack staring me in the face
                              Talk about a buzz kill

Comment

that brand new?

Comment

Working...
                                X