Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you don't want kids at weddings......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OTL91 View Post
    I am still not sure why people want kids. They keep saying I will want them eventually... the older I get the less I want them.
    I'm almost 50 and I ain't got any.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
      Mine do, and they knew to go to it after the belt had already been used.
      bingo

Comment

Agree that it is the parents fault for the most part. Kids are going to get into stuff, it's just what they do. We were all kids once and probably all got our fair share of whippings to learn right from wrong. I just don't think it happens enough anymore and parents see nothing wrong with letting little Hayden, Jaden and Braden run free like feral children at the store, restaurant or in this case, wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          Way to go My Man! Whup that azz if needed!
          My dad told me once “you know that saying ‘this is gonna hurt me more than it does you’? Well, this is definitely gonna hurt you more!”.

Sorry to hijack the thread. Carry on!

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
            Yep.

My kids don’t know what time-out is.
            exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
              My dad told me once “you know that saying ‘this is gonna hurt me more than it does you’? Well, this is definitely gonna hurt you more!”.

Sorry to hijack the thread. Carry on!
              My Dad offered to whip me BEFORE we went to any events as a reminder to act right when we got there.

Comment

Ah man! Not the Shiner Beer cake!

Comment

W T F is a grooms cake? LOL

I heard a guy once say he was going to his buddy's "Bachelor Shower". That's the one and only time I've heard that one too Haha

Comment

It’s the parents fault and no one else, chit if you know your kids are bad find a babysitter to take care of them while you attend if it’s that important if not stay home. My kids know well not to leave the chair without permission at events like that I don’t like to be the parent that everyone talks about their kids being bad. Assshhh whoopings will teach them right from wrong I’m a firm believer in that!

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                      W T F is a grooms cake? LOL

I heard a guy once say he was going to his buddy's "Bachelor Shower". That's the one and only time I've heard that one too Haha
                      Groom's cake has been around forever. It's the cake that is actually edible.

Comment

We started teaching early to look with your eyes and not your fingers/hands. Especially anything that didn't belong to them. There were some mishaps and mistakes that were corrected with consequences.
                        As parents, we are responsible to teach our children. If we turn them loose in a situation where they're likely to fail or cause problems, that's on us.
                        Our kids are raising our grandkids now, and they are an absolute joy to have around.
                        We understand too that children have waaay too much energy that needs to go somewhere. That's why God made the outdoors. Open the door and go to it.
                        Last edited by Pstraw; 06-27-2022, 02:44 PM.

Comment

We were very fortunate in that we were always able to take our kids anywhere from the time they were babies. They were always well behaved. They didn’t know what a time out was either.

Comment

Groom cake, what have we become.....

Comment

I like kids at weddings

Comment

I have 8 year old twins and since they were old enough to walk wouldnt hesitate to take them anywhere.. We have friends that cant say the same thing. I wouldnt lump all kids together. Some are *** holes lol

Comment

Working...
                                X