X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
    Bon fire!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    I would suggest if you go this route make sure it’s a dark cloudy night. That black smoke can lay in the air for a long way. That is what I have been told at least.

Comment

How long are they? Any pics? Can they be hand loaded or do you have a way to load them onto a trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
        Burning any kind of treated wood will land you in jail where I live.
        East Tx even has a bunch of tree huggers now, not saying you are I am just making comments.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
          East Tx even has a bunch of tree huggers now, not saying you are I am just making comments.
          I don’t know about tree huggers ( I’m sure we do) but we have Environmental Officers that will take you to jail.

Comment

We have one of them up here also on Rayburn,

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              Burning any kind of treated wood will land you in jail where I live.
              They can cook that river bottom slim fast but not burn treated wood?!

I bet that creosote would smoke like no other lol

Comment

How long are they. I’ve heard of people using them (cut of course) for trailer decking. And I need to redeck mine

Comment

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
                  Where can a person get rid of telephone poles? I have 10-12 that I need to get rid of.
                  There is a saw mill in Sanger that cuts them into boards to use for fences and what not, they will come and pick them up, I had some in Denton that they took off my hands. The mill is just west of Sanger on 455 I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    There is a saw mill in Sanger that cuts them into boards to use for fences and what not, they will come and pick them up, I had some in Denton that they took off my hands. The mill is just west of Sanger on 455 I believe.
                    Now that is some good info, I have a 30ft gooseneck that needs re-decking.
                    I will look into this option.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                      Yes it is, couple of miles west on the right. Can't miss it

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        I once saw some deer blinds that were built near the top of 4 poles placed in the ground. It was on a piece of property I was looking at just west of Morganmills, back in the 1980s.
                        They work great.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          They can cook that river bottom slim fast but not burn treated wood?!

I bet that creosote would smoke like no other lol
                          River bottom slim fast. I’ve gotta remember that one. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            They can cook that river bottom slim fast

Comment

I gave 18 away on here, they didn't last more than a couple of days

Comment

Working...
                              X