No announcement yet.

Bino Harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had most of the ones mentioned here and a few that have not been mentioned. For me the Marsupial Gear original in small size (8x42 & 10x42) is my favorite. Fits high and tight on my chest. Top flap opens to the front, out of the way. Magnetic flap closure in closed and open positions.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
      I have had most of the ones mentioned here and a few that have not been mentioned. For me the Marsupial Gear original in small size (8x42 & 10x42) is my favorite. Fits high and tight on my chest. Top flap opens to the front, out of the way. Magnetic flap closure in closed and open positions.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      Really leaning this way. Would medium fit Swarovski El 10x42?

Comment

Really liking the marsupial but seeing that it’s open on sides. Lots of dust when riding atv at our lease. Which ones that open like marsupial that would protect from dust?
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hunter68 View Post
          Really leaning this way. Would medium fit Swarovski El 10x42?
          My current setup. Be sure you get the buckle delete too.

Mine has the rangefinder pouch, bow hangers and a pistol pouch
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20220608_150221.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	24686253

Comment

Rick Young ultralight is what I went with last year at hunter extravaganza. Basic no non sense minimal harness with rangefinder attachment. Lots of configurations to customize to style. Does all I need and around $20

Comment

Originally posted by hunter68 View Post
              Really liking the marsupial but seeing that it’s open on sides. Lots of dust when riding atv at our lease. Which ones that open like marsupial that would protect from dust?
              Thanks
              They have a full enclosure one. I use it on oil field roads, in Laredo, in a UTV and no problems with dust getting in.

Comment

Have used a crooked horn for over a decade. Simple, easy access, no noise.

Comment

I use a T&K bino harness. If I didnt use it, I would use a marsupial gear harness.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                    They have a full enclosure one. I use it on oil field roads, in Laredo, in a UTV and no problems with dust getting in.

Thanks!! Looks like that’s the one for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Badlands here. I like the magnetic closing pouch and ultra quiet material. It get dusty where I hunt and it does a great job at keeping my binos dust free.

Comment

TandK here. Have had mine for a year and a half and love it so far! I added the rangefinder pouch on one side and cell phone on the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                          Rick Young ultralight is what I went with last year at hunter extravaganza. Basic no non sense minimal harness with rangefinder attachment. Lots of configurations to customize to style. Does all I need and around $20

I bought Snoop one of those for his binos, and I think I’m going to get myself one for bow season. For rifle, antelope, and nilgai hunting, I really like my Sitka harness, and the dust free protection.

I have an Adak I bought too, but haven’t used it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                            Be careful crossing over a fence, my dumb arse about knocked out my front teeth when it sling shooted back at me.
                            Thought I was the only one.... thankfully no one was there to video!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                              Alaska guide creations has treated me well from Colorado elk to sand hills muleys and pronghorn to hill country deer to thermal pig hunting to holding extra beer
                              They are like toting a lunchbox on your chest, I quit them and went to T&K. Couldn’t be happier.....

Comment

I’ve tried a bunch. Alaska Guide Creations, marsupial, etc. didn’t like them

Have a Kuiu Pro now and it’s awesome. Have worn it for 5+ years with no complaints

Comment

Working...
                                X