Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick Young Outdoors or Marsupial Gear

Comment

I have tried many, and have been using the Marsupial Gear for the last 2 years and really like it.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
          Heck we just use a Crooked Horn Outfitters harness. Replace it when it gets stretched out.
          Same here. I use my bino's a LOT. All year long. Had these same bino's for 20+ years and I think I'm only on my 2nd (maybe 3rd) harness.

Comment

AGC if you pack a bunch of random stuff.
            Marsupial if you want more stream line.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
              Same here. I use my bino's a LOT. All year long. Had these same bino's for 20+ years and I think I'm only on my 2nd (maybe 3rd) harness.
              Be careful crossing over a fence, my dumb arse about knocked out my front teeth when it sling shooted back at me.

Comment

I have a Crooked Horn that I bought on this site with the TBH logo on it. It has served me well for several years now.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
                  Kuiu Pro if you want to buy one and never look back
                  this is what i want, just so you can attach the pack/hydration bladder

Comment

I have used the same Crooked Horn harness for ate least 15 years and it works well for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                      Be careful crossing over a fence, my dumb arse about knocked out my front teeth when it sling shooted back at me.
                      Been there done that, lol.

Comment

I've been using Alaska Guide Creations for a few years and like it.

Comment

I picked up a Marsupial a couple of years ago, marvelous product……zero complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have marsupial gear and like it. Especially like that it doesn't have the big padding on the back like a lot of them do. For early season in texas I want as little covering me as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Rick Young Outdoors or Marsupial Gear

Same two I use. I use the Marsupial a lot more. I never thought I would use that style, but my son talked me into trying it... so glad he did.
                              He has a Marsupial and and KUIU Pro... he gave the KUIU to his younger brother if that tells you anything.

Comment

I have used the Badlands with magnetic front closure for many years and I really like them. That being said, if I were to purchase again, I would probably get the Alaska Guide due to the side pockets with a little more storage for others small items.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X