No announcement yet.

Yellowstone closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy chit!! We have to head to Bozeman next Friday for my sons orientation at Montana St. I hope everyone gets out safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountaineer View Post
      Helicopter video of north entrance road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Wow. Mother Nature said she wants her valley back.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        My bad, so what is the large waterway that is on the S side of Yellowstone Lake and does it flow S (out of the lake) or N into the lake ?
        Most rivers West of The Great Divide flow “South to North”.

Comment

That looks bad

Like closed for the season bad

Comment

We had two and a half amazing days in Yellowstone before we were evacuated from Silver Gate. We left Sunday about 1pm and we’re so grateful to have got out when we did. We were all over that north east end that got hit so hard. This will be a very long recovery for the park, years I would think.

Comment

Parks closed folks. The moose out front should have told ya.....

That is a lot of dang water. Wow

Comment

This happened once before when the dinosaurs were driving their SUV's and raising the CO2 levels.

Comment

All over the news this morning...

Comment

my buddy barely made it out...drove through 2ft of water to get to road......

Wonder how many inches of rain they got....along with snow melt

Comment

pretty crazy

The large home in Gardiner, Montana, fell into the Yellowstone River on Monday when its stilts in the water appeared to break in the fast-moving waves.

Comment

Wow - heartbreaking. that house was well built! it didn't come apart at all, just fell in the river in one piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Uh…Montana, Idaho and Wyoming are solidly Republican and have been for many years.

S3 has been solidly moronic for the same amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by rjs68 View Post
                            We we’re staying in Gardiner all week while visiting YNP, we took that washed out road everyday. We just left yesterday and we’re spending a couple of days in Emigrant with friends but has to leave in a hurry from their place to get across the Yellowstone river , sounds like we got out just in time over the Pine Creek rd crossing. Beautiful place , the last time I was their we left about a week before the 88 fires started.
                            For the love of God please stop going to Yellowstone

Comment

This is devastating to those areas that rely on tourism to YNP! Prayers for those suffering from this disaster. Pics coming in are unreal!

Comment

Working...
                              X