No announcement yet.

Covid- Sore Throat from He**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay away from the horse dewormer and take it easy. Rest up bud. You'll be better shortly.

Comment

Following...

Comment

Wonder how many people just thought they had a sore throat and never went to the doctor?

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s Probly not Covid, most of these tests are screwed up. I’d go get tested again somewhere if I were you.

Comment

I had it back in June. I just thought it was a severe sore throat like I’ve been getting since I was 18. I did a virtual Dr.’s visit and got them to prescribe amoxicillin which always kills it! No dice after two days. I went to CareNow and they gave me a steroid shot and it killed the sore throat. 8 days later and two weeks in I was still really sick. I went to the ER and they tested me for Covid and I was positive. It took me a month to shake it. Good Luck

Comment

I had the same thing. Ibuprofin worked best for me. But, it still took a couple weeks to fully flush out.

An inflamed lymph node is what caused my throat to hurt, not an irritated throat. So, gargling saltwater, antiseptic sprays, honey, etc... had not influence on it.

Comment

My husband and I came down with similar symptoms about a month ago. Went to our doctor for Covid test and we both tested positive.

The worst symptom, by far, was the strep-like sore throat that made it hurt like he** to swallow! Our doctor recommended 1000mg acetaminophen every six hours alternating with 800mg ibuprofen every six hours (alternating between the two every three hours). This helped greatly with all other symptoms and was moderately helpful with the sore throat, but enough that we could sleep at night.

After a couple of days, I began to feel better so I decided to lay off the ibuprofen/acetaminophen regimen (because I hated waking up every three hours to take the meds!). It became evident that they had been working as, four or five hours later, I began to get that dog-crap feeling again.

(PS: Are we allowed to say "crap" here?)

Comment

Working...
                X