2019 BowTech line up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 BowTech line up

2 new bows in their web site. The realm SR6 and Realm SS. Something for everyone. Still love my specs on the realm x but for those that like bows in the 32” range, pick your poison

I predict this thread will have 4 views before dormant

Checked them out yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      2 new bows in their web site. The realm SR6 and Realm SS. Something for everyone. Still love my specs on the realm x but for those that like bows in the 32” range, pick your poison

I predict this thread will have 4 views before dormant
      Pretty sure your right. I like my Reign 7 purty good, it kills thangs AND it aint blowed up yet

Comment

I bought a new bow last week. What stopped me from the Realm was that the string mounts outside of the limbs, making it the first thing to hit a branch, or rock, or any other sharp object while stalking. I can't find a good photo of it, but for spot and stalk, all I would worry about was damaging the string while crawling on the ground.

I realize that is the last gen, but the new one has the same mounts. I wanted to like it, but that little thing stopped me from Bowtech.

Comment

all of those realm's.... wish I could afford 1 of each

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
            I bought a new bow last week. What stopped me from the Realm was that the string mounts outside of the limbs, making it the first thing to hit a branch, or rock, or any other sharp object while stalking. I can't find a good photo of it, but for spot and stalk, all I would worry about was damaging the string while crawling on the ground.

I realize that is the last gen, but the new one has the same mounts. I wanted to like it, but that little thing stopped me from Bowtech.
            Interesting point. What did you buy?

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post
              Interesting point. What did you buy?
              Mathews HTX.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

That’s the feature that makes them the most tunable bow out now. I love it. Been shooting that system since the D350 and hunt rough county and crawl and stalk as well. Never an issue

But I can see the concern you mentioned

Comment

Maybe its just me, but I feel like the Bowtech lineup has been lackluster the past two years. I use to be a big fan, especially with the 360 rpm. But right now I feel like Mathews and Hoyt are pulling ahead. Super excited to go test out the new obsession lineup though.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSpinner View Post
                    Maybe its just me, but I feel like the Bowtech lineup has been lackluster the past two years. I use to be a big fan, especially with the 360 rpm. But right now I feel like Mathews and Hoyt are pulling ahead. Super excited to go test out the new obsession lineup though.
                    Really? The realm lineup is night and day from anything they produced. I’ve owned around 12-14 and last year was a noticeable quality and shootavle increase. I’m opposite and feel the Mathews line up is laughable at the “technology” employed in the flagship bow. But different strokes for different folks. That’s why they make several flavors

Comment

New cam? In house Limbs? Looks like I need to go shoot an SR6, looks like a great lineup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep

Comment

Y'all help me understand. I always thought split limbs had issues, call it twist or timing, but basically, I always understood that the limbs would not have equal distortion during the draw, inducing a less predictable arrow flight. Is my understanding wrong?

Comment

I shot the Sr6 a couple says ago, and wow. It’s a heck of a nice shooting bow. If I had an extra grand laying around, it would have come home with me, no questions asked. One of the only bows I’ve ever shot that I felt that way about.

And to say that Hoyt is out-doing Bowtech is kind of funny. Hoyt hasn’t come out with anything leaps and bounds ahead of their Alphamax or Faktor, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by harv418 View Post
                              Y'all help me understand. I always thought split limbs had issues, call it twist or timing, but basically, I always understood that the limbs would not have equal distortion during the draw, inducing a less predictable arrow flight. Is my understanding wrong?
                              Short answer- yes your wrong. They are far more tunable since you WILL have inrant inherited cam lean. With solid limb bows without a harness your basically handicap to out of center tuning.

Every major and most minor brands now have realized this and all offer split limb bows.

Comment

Working...
                              X