PSE Mini Burner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSE Mini Burner

I have 2 children (girl/8, boy/12) that I am really considering getting PSE Mini Burners this Christmas from Cinnamon Creek. My question is should I get them the 29# or the 40# limbs? They have tried my oldest daughter's Barnett Vortex and cannot draw it (my 12 year old drew about 1/4 draw). I do not know poundage, but it is over 30, but under 40. My 8 year old's draw length would be right at 22 inches and my 12 year old's would be at 23.5. I will take them both in to be sized and get draw length dialed in (also top poundage they can draw comfortably). I'm just curious of what limbs to possibly go for because I do not know the furthest turndown of poundage at 22/23.5 inches of draw on this bow.

I just bought my 6 year old the mini burner with 40. It will adjust call the way down to 16 pounds. It was super easy for him to pull back and we’ve been creeping it up. Awesome bow. I bought the Barnett vortex for my older. Son a few years ago and it’s a night and. Day difference. Mini burner is where it’s at

Comment

Thank you PSEBronco!

Comment

In my personal opinion the Mini Burner is too small of a bow for a 12 year old. (26inch Axle to Axle). I would look at the Stinger Extreme. They could use that bow for several years if wanted.

As for what the poundage will go down to at certain draw lengths, google PSE Mini Burner Manual and it will have that information for you.

Cinammon Creek works with a lot kids so just take them up there and they will help guide you to what bow is right for each of them.

Comment

Best bang for your buck! Excellent bow with endless adjustments.

Comment

Thank you for all the support gentlemen. If it helps, my budget for each is no more than $250 a piece. So a standard large bow with RTH kit that is $300-$400 is out of the question. My son is high functioning autistic, so it would probably be a backyard bow for a few years. Something to get him off the electronic devices and outside with me since he really doesn't go outside and has no local friends to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              https://beararchery.com/product/av82b21095r/

Best bang for your buck! Excellent bow with endless adjustments.
              Bunch of cool bows out the to choose from but went the same direction with a complete package off eBay for around $250 to the door. Probably will move my son up to a Diamond Infinite Edge in a few years but the Cruze lite is perfect for him right now at 8yrs old.

Comment

Two-fiddy with arrows! Ready to hunt!

Comment

Working...
                X