• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
    HHA here, I love them.
    X2

Comment

Tuned in, I was looking at the HHA Optimizer and a trophy ridge single pin.

Comment

I'm looking at going to a single pin with a magnifier myself. I only use 2 pins now but my eyes are getting bad enough I guess that I have a hard time seeing the target and the pins clearly in low light.

Comment

Go with HHA Kingpin, most versatile single pin

Comment

Mbg

Comment

Here's an HHA Kingpin at a pretty smokin' deal...

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for HHA Sports Optimizer Lite King Pin .019 RH Bow Sight KP-5519 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Comment

MBG here

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                  i really like the looks of the HHA and feedback. Also the fact you can get glass for them. I hear king pin, is there any other model of hha that people like?
                  The optimizer ultra light here is the link I used this one before I got my king pin really good sight as well

Comment

I have had great luck with my trophy ridge react one. I really love the brightness of the pin, and the accuracy of the react technology is great. I usually sight in at 20 and back out to 40 for the rough set. Then 60 or 70 to finely adjust. Works just as advertised, and my accuracy has vastly improved since switching to a single pin.

If I were to be buying one right now, I would be torn between the TR react one pro and a spott Hogg Hogg father.

Comment

I'm lov'n my Apex Covert Pro.

Comment

Single Pin

For the price, you cant beat an Apex Covert Pro.

I love my CBE sight, but this Apex is half the price.

Comment

+1 on the trophy ridge. I really like mine so far.

Comment

I have an HHA on 1 of my bows and a Black Gold on the other..both are nice and easy to use...personal preference is the black gold

Comment

I have an hha. I really want a trophy Ridge react 1 pro

Comment

Axcel accutouch Carbon pro. Like having the accuclicks for night time hog hunting.

Comment

Working...
                                X