No

Comment

Fair enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Was that pitcher the starter?

No. Heaney was the starter. Actually him and Marisnik grew up playing ball together somehow and then came up through the Marlins at the same time. They were pretty good friends. So Ramirez came in the 6th, got him leaning out on two sliders away then chinning him. Part of the reason they got a lengthier suspension I think. Glad to see them serve some time. Marisnik has been calling Lucroy all week checking in on him.

Comment

I thought Jake handled things perfectly throughout...AFTER the collision. He’s always struck me as that kind of dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I thought Jake handled things perfectly throughout...AFTER the collision. He’s always struck me as that kind of dude.

He is that kind of dude

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              3 for pitcher 1 for ******bag
              Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post

He is that kind of dude

It’s very refreshing to see a pro athlete own a mistake, take his medicine, and do what he can to diffuse the situation. He will get a lot of respect from the baseball community for that.[emoji1360]

Comment

Jake is on fire!

Comment

Springer dinger! 11-0 in 5th.
                    Bedtime is calling.

Comment

Baseball gods...they are happy.[emoji1360]

Comment

Looking at the schedule and they have the Astros playing another late game tomorrow at the end of a 7 game road trip before returning home. This is in the middle of 13 games in a row coming out of the break. Why in the hell would they not give them a day game tomorrow?

Comment

Outfield showing off tonight

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Looking at the schedule and they have the Astros playing another late game tomorrow at the end of a 7 game road trip before returning home. This is in the middle of 13 games in a row coming out of the break. Why in the hell would they not give them a day game tomorrow?
                            Was wondering same thing... starts a hour earlier...not much of a difference

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              3 for pitcher 1 for ******bag
                              Pitchers are usually not due back in the lineup for 4 days, ??????.

My Dad and three other crew members were in a bar fight with MP's during WWII. The 1st day out on a 90 day sub run his Captain confined them to the ship for two weeks.......

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                                Pitchers are usually not due back in the lineup for 4 days, ??????.

My Dad and three other crew members were in a bar fight with MP's during WWII. The 1st day out on a 90 day sub run his Captain confined them to the ship for two weeks.......
                                I bet that taught them a thing or two.....

Comment

Working...
                                X