Infant Immunization yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topshot View Post
    here we go again - calling names when someone disagrees with you. that seems to be the common response across the board when there is no good argument to back up one's viewpoint - just sling mud.

Wait, did I miss something? I was just quoting your post. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
      Wait, THE Persian prince? As in, the poll making flying carpet Persian prince?? Ali Bubba?????????

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
        Well I'll be dern, he shootin a bow off dat magic carpet now?

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
          Well I'll be dern, he shootin a bow off dat magic carpet now?
          Quieter than one of dem 'lectric golf carts

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              https://twitter.com/statesman/status/993949173392211968

What are you trying to say with this article?

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
                What are you trying to say with this article?

Nada. These small batches pop up at universities across the nation every year.

Comment

My SIL is anti-vacc... she received a letter from her childrens Pedi to let her know that she has to find a new dr for the kids as they are not allowed back at that particular office. Its the same pedi we use and I am glad she received the letter. Her kids are always sick and she medicates them with "oil and herbs"?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                    My SIL is anti-vacc... she received a letter from her childrens Pedi to let her know that she has to find a new dr for the kids as they are not allowed back at that particular office. Its the same pedi we use and I am glad she received the letter. Her kids are always sick and she medicates them with "oil and herbs"?
                    What are they constantly sick with?

Comment

I have no idea...she says they are always sick...we do not see them often. I will def ask next time she is around.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                        I have no idea...she says they are always sick...we do not see them often. I will def ask next time she is around.
                        Per your post, like another before you, you appear to be relating her kids general sickness to her choosing not to vaccinate the kids. Id only see a relationship in these two things if her kids were always sick with illnesses the vaccinations are designed to prevent. A pretty important missing piece of information in your post.

In many posts in this thread it is clear that people are not actually thinking. I see many generic "dumb" responses. I am not calling anyone dumb, I try to be polite, Im just describing the simple statements being made.

Comment

Vaccination is serious business and no kid should be without. Here is what the doctors have to say about vaccines.

Jimmy feels that all of this anti-vaccination silliness is starting to snowball, so he invited some real doctors to address it. These are actual medical prof...

Comment

Originally posted by locknload View Post
                            Vaccination is serious business and no kid should be without. Here is what the doctors have to say about vaccines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgpfNScEd3M
                            Well that would be the perfect person to pitch something for you if you’re trying to kill it IMO. Kimmel might be the biggest lib-tard in Hollywood....the biggest loser in the loser world.

Comment

Originally posted by locknload View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgpfNScEd3M
                              Keep in mind, this is not a representation of all doctors.

I think most on here are like me. We believe in vaccines, at moderation, and on a spread out delayed schedule. I dont feel the need though to vaccinate for a non deadly or debilitating sickness. Especially with a vaccination that may have as many or more negative side effects as the sickness

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                Well that would be the perfect person to pitch something for you if you’re trying to kill it IMO. Kimmel might be the biggest lib-tard in Hollywood....the biggest loser in the loser world.

Yeah, Kimmel is a knee jerk liberal asshat in his own right, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X