I'm used to seeing pictures at feeders very nice

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Lol I have 18 various hand corn spots going now looking for bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another cool pic

Comment

Impressive bachelor group Tony. The big 8 with his head down got my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
          Another cool pic

Dang, looking good.

J

Comment

These are all from 7/2-7/8. I won't be back to check pics again for another week and a half. For early July pics, it's off to a good start.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220716-183112_Brave.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	265.2 KB
ID:	24687611

Name:	Screenshot_20220716-104047_Gallery.jpg
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	24687612

Name:	Screenshot_20220716-104703_Gallery.jpg
Size:	188.0 KB
ID:	24687613

Name:	Screenshot_20220716-183417_Brave.jpg
Size:	278.3 KB
ID:	24687614

Name:	Screenshot_20220716-192002_Gallery.jpg
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	24687615

Comment

Nice bucks, I dont even have a buck on camera yet. I need a new lease. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

Another cool pic

Very nice, Tony….That is some great looking bucks. That 8 in the background with his head down looks like a dandy.

I like the frame on the bladed brow buck on the far right as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  Impressive bachelor group Tony. The big 8 with his head down got my attention.
                  I agree. ^^^^^

Comment

Nice deer guys!! I'm so glad to see East Texas get the respect it deserves for growin' big deer!! Us South Texas hunters ain't got nuthin' on this right here!!
                    When I was a little boy, my dad used to tell me, "Son if the folks here in East Texas ever learn how to protect their deer like they do down South and out West, this will be the best place in the world to hunt and kill big deer." So happy to see it actually happening!!
                    I even have some decent bucks behind my house in Northern Liberty County... Got 3 bucks in one pic 2 or 3 times this year so far... Never had that before since we bought our place back in '15... I do have a typical redneck "brown is down" neighbor behind me that is pretty rough on me though... I made a deliberate decision that I was not going to get upset and have any sort of feud with him n his wife, but it for sure is aggravating.... The wife is probably the worse of the two... She bragged last year about killing 2 does with one shot under the feeder out her kitchen window... Had an old mamma doe that had triplets 3 years in a row... never saw her after that story... probably was her and one of her yearlings...
                    Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Nice deer guys!! I'm so glad to see East Texas get the respect it deserves for growin' big deer!! Us South Texas hunters ain't got nuthin' on this right here!!
                      When I was a little boy, my dad used to tell me, "Son if the folks here in East Texas ever learn how to protect their deer like they do down South and out West, this will be the best place in the world to hunt and kill big deer." So happy to see it actually happening!!
                      I even have some decent bucks behind my house in Northern Liberty County... Got 3 bucks in one pic 2 or 3 times this year so far... Never had that before since we bought our place back in '15... I do have a typical redneck "brown is down" neighbor behind me that is pretty rough on me though... I made a deliberate decision that I was not going to get upset and have any sort of feud with him n his wife, but it for sure is aggravating.... The wife is probably the worse of the two... She bragged last year about killing 2 does with one shot under the feeder out her kitchen window... Had an old mamma doe that had triplets 3 years in a row... never saw her after that story... probably was her and one of her yearlings...
                      Oh well...

Hey Charlie, Im on small acreage in northern Montgomery county and to your point yes we have the genetics just not the management but a lot of that is a population ratio human to deer. We have had this place 3 years and never seen bucks till October. This year we are seeing young bachelor groups this month for the first time. These are just babies and this one is already sporting a nice crown. Hope to see him in a few years. Already at 12 and our deer have mass.

Comment

3 years 3 bucks.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Interesting genetics you got there Jeff!! Love that pic of the young lady holding her mount... Looks like a deer that is suspended in mid air and invisible from the shoulders back...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Interesting genetics you got there Jeff!! Love that pic of the young lady holding her mount... Looks like a deer that is suspended in mid air and invisible from the shoulders back...

Thats my daughter with her first. Nov 2020. Here she is with him on the ground. Shot him with the family 30-06 Woodmaster. My dad killed his first buck with it, I took mine, and she hers. She sat in the blind seasons before in other areas to see nothing. She was very excited.

Comment

Working...
                                X