• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any bets on if Hamilton retires?

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
      Any bets on if Hamilton retires?
      He wants that 8th WDC too much to retire. He's just throwing a fit in an attempt to get Michael Masi fired.

Comment

Haas showed off their new livery today. Looks the same as last year to me.

Last edited by F1addict; 02-04-2022, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
          I’m going to take dad to Indy this year for his 80th bday. I know not F1 but similar. Looking forward to this. Have pit passes etc. had anyone ever been? Any tips on what to do etc?
          Also what are the differences in Indy and f1 and why the two separate leagues when they seem so similar?
          All I got is a F1 car will lap an Indy car at COTA in I think less than 10 laps...

Comment

2022' - Formula 1 Season!!!

Time for a new thread for Formula 1 as 2022' is going to be intense and probably just as crazy as 2021.
            Maxx and REDBULL are the reining champions but not much talk coming from their garage. However, Maxx bought himself a jet in the offseason and announced he will put the #1 placard on his car this year.
            McLaren definitely priming the pump for 2022' as they are running commercials constantly on US networks and during the NFL playoffs. Hamilton also has two commercials playing constantly on US networks. The F1 brand is growing here as talk about another American venue seems to be serious.
            This video tells the story. This level of commitment is OFF the charts:
            We’re set for a 23-race season in which 20 drivers will face-off for the ultimate prize, 10 teams vying for constructors’ championship supremacy. Everything changes in 2022, however, with a brand-new set of regulations facing the teams. It’s taken an unprecedented amount of research by F1’s motorsport team to produce the new breed of machine – so we put justice to that with a breakdown of the 2022 car in numbers.

Locked in our Zandvoort trip last month, I am absolutely stoked for that.
            Agree ‘22 is going to be a heck of a year with the driver changes combined with new cars. Any idea what is actually going on with Red Bull Motors? I read a few days ago that Honda recommitted and was staying in through ‘23 I think? A bit confusing how that is going down.

Niiiiiiice!!! I have never been to the Netherlands, that is going to be really fun and definitely something to be stoked about. The orange flares are going to be over whelming at every turn!
            You are right about RedBull. Awfully quiet. I cant understand why HONDA would consider leaving F1 after huge gains in the sport? Maybe they were working on a better deal? HONDA has proven they belong at every turn.

The new drivers are going to come out swinging. George Russell already said, he is at Mercedes to win. Ferrari better get right this year as something is OFF. Expectations are so high in that organization it has been tough to watch them constantly in 7th, 8th, 9th......or worse. Pierre Gasly seems to be locked & loaded and I definitely see him being in the mix at every race again in 2022. Tsunudo has been given a vote of confidence for 2022' but I doubt he makes the big changes they are looking for.......plus they have a bullpen full of very good drivers! I think Checo will continue to be under a microscope even though he did very well last year in my opinion.

Comment

In other news, Christian Horner wins a behind the scenes tour of Mercedes garage in a charity silent auction. That cheeky *******! I love it.

I am really hoping to see Gasly in a top seat but I also love the progression of Checo with RB. I’m not sure Gasly will get to that top spot in a RB team. Maybe he ends up at Ferrari or McLaren is Daniel Ricciardo doesn’t improve? Would be a wild move.

Oh and the ‘22 HAAS livery is fugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                In other news, Christian Horner wins a behind the scenes tour of Mercedes garage in a charity silent auction. That cheeky *******! I love it.

I am really hoping to see Gasly in a top seat but I also love the progression of Checo with RB. I’m not sure Gasly will get to that top spot in a RB team. Maybe he ends up at Ferrari or McLaren is Daniel Ricciardo doesn’t improve? Would be a wild move.

Oh and the ‘22 HAAS livery is fugly.
                Yes, it is fugly!!! I missed the story about Horner behind the scences tour........now that is very cheeky and downright diabolical..........but I like it!!!!

Comment

Lando Norris locked in thru 2025 with McLaren. Seems like multiple teams were trying to get him with big [emoji383] offers. I definitely see him as a rising global star.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to see Lando committing with McLaren. I think he’s going to be a great driver and seems to have the grit and motivation to be a world champion. Future Russel, Norris, Albon, and Gasly battles would be fantastic.

I’ll leave you all with this little diddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                      Glad to see Lando committing with McLaren. I think he’s going to be a great driver and seems to have the grit and motivation to be a world champion. Future Russel, Norris, Albon, and Gasly battles would be fantastic.

I’ll leave you all with this little diddy.
                      diddy please...(I'm guessing it didn't link up)

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post

Dang it. You are right. Dang Tapatalk.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9046.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	256.8 KB
ID:	24677283

Comment

my eyes my eyes

They say to watch out what you ask for - but I didn't expect that.

You owe us an umbrella girl pic after that one.....

Comment

my eyes my eyes

They say to watch out what you ask for - but I didn't expect that.

You owe us an umbrella girl pic after that one.....

Your move Toto

Comment

MODERATOR: Please combine the Formula 1 threads!

I need to apologize to F1 Addict as he had already started a 2022 Formula One thread that i had not seen before starting this one earlier this week.
                              Can a MODERATOR please combine the threads into one. Thanks in advance!

Comment

F1 Addict........my apologizes as I did not see you had already started a 2022 F1 thread. Hopefully a moderator can combine the two threads as lots of good discussions on what the season is going to look like. oh, and thanks for kicking it off as the last month for me has been super crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X