Mattress in a box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mattress in a box

Anyone here have any recommendations regarding mattresses? Sister in law bought a “hybrid” mattress that has springs and foam I guess. What have y’all bought and how long did it last? Thanks for yalls input.

Had Purple, sent it back, had Nectar, sent it back, have Loom & Leaf now, and really like it.
    The others killed my back.
    I would wake up and feel like I had been run over.
    Everyone is different though.
    Try em till you find one you like.

Comment

I’ve had a Casper for about 3 years really like it.

Comment

Have a sleep number. Never thought I would spend that much for a bed, but have been happy with it.

Comment

Our current king and previous queen have been Zinus from Amazon and no issues with either.

Comment

Never heard of Loom and Leaf or a Zinus. Wife and I both have lower back issues now. We had a steamed and foster and I think this is a Simmons Black Label Beauty Rest. Obviously not working causeI haven’t gotten any better looking.

Comment

Been sleeping on a waterbed for the last 45 years... Most comfortable bed you can get.

Comment

I have a tempur-pedic and love it. It was pricey.

We bought a mattress-in-a-box for a couple hundred at big lots for down at our coast house and I can hardly tell a difference. I would buy another in a heartbeat.

Comment

Tempur-pedic is too pricey for us but sounds like the box mattresses will work.

Comment

We have had A Tuft and Needle for 4-5 years. Really like it And will buy another when this one wears out. We have it on a temperpedic adjustable base that I highly recommend.

Comment

The Amazon branded memory foams are ridiculously comfortable.

Comment

Purple 2

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                          Our current king and previous queen have been Zinus from Amazon and no issues with either.
                          We bought 8 of the zinus's from amazon for our bunk room in Rockport, people really like them.

Comment

Good stuff y’all!

Comment

love our purple 3

if you go with purple, just know those mugs are heavy af

Comment

Working...
                              X