No announcement yet.

2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro vs Polaris Ranger 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In rough country mule suspension felt like it “rolled” if that’s the right term way more than Polaris. Performance isn’t even close. My picks from ranch use would be CanAm, Polaris, then the Mule. Have had no real issues with any of our rangers but CanAm is even better so far and that with lift and 30” tires. Even without the performance factor I pick them in that order

I have only had my CanAm a month though.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      That's funny

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
      'Splain Cletus, not following you?

Comment

I’ve driven and been around all brands.

I’m not a Polaris fan.

CanAm is the Cadillac of the UTV world.

I’m a Kawasaki owner and for the price point of quality, it can not be beat!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mule trust me. Everyone likes their Can AM's and Polaris until they go in for repairs. Yeah the rangers and Can am's are faster and taller and look better, but they will not last compared to mules. This is coming from a guy with 2 rangers right now. We went from Mules to Rangers. Terrible mistake.

Comment

I'll go against the grain... Polaris all day.

I have a 1000 crew (2019) and it just flat out works. Suspension on the new ones are much better.. How reliable, this is my 3rd ranger and I have never turned the key and one not start, I have never been left walking... All damages and problems I have had with my rangers were self inflicted.

2009 700XP - no issues, still doing work for a buddy up in Wisconsin
            2015 900 Crew - No issues other than a could axles (doing things I shouldn't)
            2019 1000 Crew - Routine fluid changes is all that has been done..

Mule, Ranger or Can Am = Dodge, Ford, Chevy

Go look at them and get the one YOU like...

Comment

Anyone have any experience with a Yamaha Wolverine 700 ?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got ‘08 Polaris 700. Had it 5 years and it runs decent. I’d get another one or a Can Am when it’s time. My cousin has a can and and loves it

Comment

I got a 19 mule pro FXR. I have a friend that repairs 4wheelers and UTVs at his ranch. He used to worked at a Dealer for 15 years before that. He told me the mule is way easier to work on. The rangers come back more than a dealer will admit.

When I bought mine the dealer threw in a sound bar. I stopped in at the shop when they were installing it. All rangers in the bays with issues. The dealer mechanic tells me “ you got the right one. The rangers always have problems... I didn’t even ask him he just made that statement on his own “

I test drove both. The ranger is quicker off the line no doubt. The mule has torque and you can feel it by comparison.

No issues with mine so far. My tech says the issues that do come up are with the transmission when people get stuck and they try to “hit it” out of holes. Instead of working there way out of a problem. It’s a band transmission and it knocks it off the “guides”. He said “if you get stuck , don’t redneck it out of there... shift and ease your way out .. it will come out “ 2nd the parking breaks often need adjustment. Other than that we see Um for oil changes.

I also test drove the Honda pioneer. The guy tells me they are solid but a lot of people don’t like how they shift. I felt that right away. Not bad. Just felt ... odd.

Comment

So I went through this last year. Went to the dealer thinking I would be buying a Ranger, and came home with a Pro FXR. $ for $ more upgrades and features on the FXR and it just rode and drove so much nicer than the comparable polaris. I've had it for a year now, about 175 hours on it, use it daily on our ranch and its just a workhorse.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      Can Am is like a Cadillac and Mule Pro like a prius
                      Not so much, more like ungoverned f150 vs Governed out f250

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                        Not so much, more like ungoverned f150 vs Governed out f250
                        Lol

Comment

Can Am is like a Cadillac and Mule Pro like a prius
                          Are you talking speed or ride? I have never understood the go super fast on an ATV crowd. I use mine for hunting 90% of the time and I drive 15 up to 30 mph. Driving 50 thru a pasture does me zero good hunting wise. If it's the ride you are talking about I have no comment as I havent ridden in or owned a Can Am. I have owned a Mule and multiple Rangers. I would own a Ranger again.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                            Are you talking speed or ride? I have never understood the go super fast on an ATV crowd. I use mine for hunting 90% of the time and I drive 15 up to 30 mph. Driving 50 thru a pasture does me zero good hunting wise. If it's the ride you are talking about I have no comment as I havent ridden in or owned a Can Am. I have owned a Mule and multiple Rangers. I would own a Ranger again.
                            Overall ride, comfort and features. My biggest complaint with the Mule is the seats and leg room and lack of storage. Also the bed is small for my needs. We have had Rangers, Mules, Gators and Can Am. By far the Can Am has been the best for us. We have 2 at the ranch and my Brother in law has a Mule Pro still and if my sister would let him he would sale it and switch to the CanAm.

Now if a person wants a no frills simple machine the Mule is good.

Comment

Polaris damaged their reputation with way too many repairs, everybody jumped on the mule bandwagon, i suffer with my Polaris still Mule vote again

Comment

Overall ride, comfort and features. My biggest complaint with the Mule is the seats and leg room and lack of storage. Also the bed is small for my needs. We have had Rangers, Mules, Gators and Can Am. By far the Can Am has been the best for us. We have 2 at the ranch and my Brother in law has a Mule Pro still and if my sister would let him he would sale it and switch to the CanAm.

Now if a person wants a no frills simple machine the Mule is good.
                                The canam is loud, very loud. But its really nice. I am getting a mule looks like.

Comment

Working...
                                X