Shout-Out to SunsetHunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout-Out to SunsetHunter

Gentleman, the green screen provides once again! I was discussing an 18 volt circular saw in a thread with a few other members. I made the mention that I was heavily invested in the old 18 volt Dewalt system. SunsetHunter spoke up and said he had one.

This guy has never met me but sent me his old one free of charge he also through in a hammer drill and a charger. Talk about good people! Great guy and a solid greenscreener!

I joined this community a year and a half ago and always try to give more than I take but I have been so impressed with the generosity of the folks on this site.

Thanks SunsetHunter!

Lots of good folks here no doubt about it

Comment

Sorry I just now saw this! Glad to be a help to you and I hope you get some use out of the tools. I have to admit I thought about charging you when I find out your line of work!;-)

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

Yes sir, lots of good people on here!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Good peeps on here.

Comment

Good on ya!

Comment

That is awesome.

Comment

There are some very generous folks here.

There was a member here giving away Ram bumpers and I needed one for my truck. He offered to box it up and take it to UPS and all I had to do was pay for shipping. Shipping turned out to be a deal killer but that is someone going the extra mile to give something away.

Comment

Well done Matt. Is your son or any kid still shooting that .22?

Hogboy

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                        Well done Matt. Is your son or any kid still shooting that .22?

Hogboy

Hey Gary! Yes sir, he does still shoot it! I'll have my little niece plinking with it soon. Hope you're doing well

Comment

Working...
                        X