2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro vs Polaris Ranger 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro vs Polaris Ranger 1000

Okay the green screen has never steered me wrong before so I asking for advise again. I am in the market for either the new Mule Pro or the new Polaris Ranger and I am stuck between the two. I will be going and test driving both of them before I purchase one but want to ask what everyone opinions or experience has been that own them. Let me know and I appreciate the help.

Mule Pro all the way from me. I've owned one for the past 5 years and ever a lick of problems...

Comment

MULE PRO...there will be plenty of guys say Polaris because the mule is slow. well its not a speed demon but its not designed to be a drag race winner but
      built to work. suspension is very nice IMO. Me and my dad were hesitant to get rid of our Hondas but needed to move up to 4 seaters and went kawi and have had no issues

Comment

I plan on buying a Mule Pro within the next 30 days, although someone in another thread mentioned they might be redesigned next year. I searched around online and couldn’t find anything one way or the other, but it’s worth keeping in mind.

Comment

I’d get the Mule if it were my $.

My sample size is 3 mules and 2 rangers.
          Rangers always seemed broken and didn’t want to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good info here. I just sold my 2014 Polaris this evening and never had any issues with it but I’m starting to lean towards the Mule Pro honestly. Looks like the first 4 votes have been for the Mule.

Comment

Mule pro
              I'm a former watercraft and small engine mechanic..you dont want a Polaris.. stick with what is known and plus they are a lot quieter in my opinion

Comment

Mule

Comment

Where does the Can Am come into play vs the Mule?

Comment

Never had a Mule but have heard great things about them. I have a Ranger that has been absolutely perfect for me!!

Comment

Nother vote for mule pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was interested in the mule, but when it came time to buy, Kawasaki put recalls out and retailers were unable to sell. This was only a few weeks ago. I ended up buying another ranger anyway, since my 2013 was an awesome machine. Routine oil changes and maintenance and no issues whatsoever. So far, I’m in love with the new Ranger 1000. Super quiet and very smooth.

Comment

Go drive them both.
                          You’ll buy a Mule.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            Where does the Can Am come into play vs the Mule?
                            Can am is great as well..
                            I look at it from a different perspective since I have have to repair most all of the major brands.
                            Yamaha and Kawasaki fall into the same category..very dependable and will take an arse kicking and still run..although usually on the lower end of "high performance"
                            Bombardier(can am)/seadoo and Polaris were the top performers not only for high performance but for modding and tuning... I could get gobs more power from these engines vs the Japanese ones.
                            So it kinda leans back to preference-- if you want extreme reliability and dont really care for the options in expanding the hp and mods then go with Kawasaki yamaha or Honda
                            If you want to add some pep like clutches axles and lifts then go with a Polaris or the can am...the aftermarket options are endless

Comment

Everyone is giving you advice without knowing your needs and uses. "If" you will be hauling 4 people AND filling feeders, running dog boxes, have a bed sprayer or anything you NEED more than 1.5' of bed space, the Mule Pro won't work for you. If you plan on trail riding for long periods, The Mule Pro is not near as comfortable with upright bench seating and wheel-wells blocking where your foot would comfortably sit. Now, for short, deer lease/hunting rides, it's a non-issue.

I really like The Mule Pro, but for my needs, I'd have to take a lot into consideration before I bought one.

Comment

Working...
                              X