No announcement yet.

Traffic alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope it isn't that dang road construction mess. I will be going through there Friday and Sunday. Maybe Joy Juice is running a special?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
      There is a hole bunch of irony in this statement.
      Oh I know

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        I stopped by there a few weeks back. Needless to say I see no reason to ever go in there again.
        Unless you want a bunch of outdated food

Comment

Ok Killa your nominated to be our hourly Traffic Update reporter. Can we get a good weatherman as well?

Comment

I hear there is a halal checkpoint setup. Hope your food meets the Houston requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              Ok Killa your nominated to be our hourly Traffic Update reporter. Can we get a good weatherman as well?
              It just came a terd floater in Livingston.... at least 2" of rain at 19 of the 20 area Dollar Generals. Follow me for more updates

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                It just came a terd floater in Livingston.... at least 2" of rain at 19 of the 20 area Dollar Generals. Follow me for more updates
                We now have a traffic reporter and weather man. And with daily hunting and fishing reports and current political news and stock market reports this TBH thing is getting ready to BLOW UP to main stream. Why did I wait so long to join!!

Comment

One stop shop for all your needs

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                    We now have a traffic reporter and weather man. And with daily hunting and fishing reports and current political news and stock market reports this TBH thing is getting ready to BLOW UP to main stream. Why did I wait so long to join!!

You shoudda been round when Ike came thru!! You talk about weathermen...
                    WE GOT THE BEST!!

Johnny has an AKA of "redneckweatherdude", and there's a few more... WAY more accurate and faster than the ouija board forecasters on TV...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      WE GOT THE BEST!!

Johnny has an AKA of "redneckweatherdude", and there's a few more... WAY more accurate and faster than the ouija board forecasters on TV...
                      I'll stick to the traffic since I'm a truck driver

Comment

WE GOT THE BEST!!

Charlie, have you any idea how many Shepardites are sitting there looking at the screen trying to pronounce

Ohheejaa board? Wth is that

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Surely you know what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Charlie, have you any idea how many Shepardites are sitting there looking at the screen trying to pronounce

Ohheejaa board? Wth is that

LMAO‼️‼️
                            I figger’d everbody in East Texas know’d what a “wee-gee” board wuz... d

Comment

Turn your googler on to 'OUIJA BOARD', and get ready for some real nonsense.

Comment

LMAO[emoji845][emoji845]

I figger’d everbody in East Texas know’d what a “wee-gee” board wuz... d
                                Been meaning to call you.

Islands...may 2022....?

Comment

Working...
                                X