X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just announced he is out for the ALCS

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter911 View Post
      Well for one thing its not elbow tightness its forearm tightness that is what Lance supposedly told the trainers. MRI showed nothing. When you go to a game 5 everyone is available. He had completed the 4th with a fairly low pitch count and said he was not 100%.

Lance said "He added that he has about five days of rest coming his way and did not appear overly concerned about his next start."

We will know once the ALCS roster is announced. I do thing he will be pitching his next scheduled start. Just my opinion.
      No where has it shown MRi was negative. If it was negative they would not be getting a 2nd opinion. They are awaiting MRI results, which isnt good to take this long and usually does not mean clean.

Having had elbow surgery also myself, elbow/forearm are generally a pretty comparable similar issue in throwers with elbow issues

Comment

He’s on the taxi squad

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
          He’s on the taxi squad
          WHich I think is a VERY good sign

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            No where has it shown MRi was negative. If it was negative they would not be getting a 2nd opinion. They are awaiting MRI results, which isnt good to take this long and usually does not mean clean.

Having had elbow surgery also myself, elbow/forearm are generally a pretty comparable similar issue in throwers with elbow issues
            I was wrong but did read on fanduel that he should be fine and that was before today. Sucks but I still think we have enough pitching to get it done. lance will be a big loose but we just played the team with one of the best AL bullpens and handled them. Should be a good series.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter911 View Post
              I was wrong but did read on fanduel that he should be fine and that was before today. Sucks but I still think we have enough pitching to get it done. lance will be a big loose but we just played the team with one of the best AL bullpens and handled them. Should be a good series.
              Yeah it will be a great series! It hurts, BUT if someone steps up we can replace his innings.

Greinke/Odorizzi may split one game is my thoughts

Comment

Lance has a flexor pronator muscle strain. It has a 2 weeks recovery window with some people taking 6-8 weeks recover. Odorizzi had the same injury early season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Losing LMJ sucks big time but to be fair, they went 5 - 2 against Boston during the regular season and LMJ didn't pitch in any of those 7 games.

That said, this is the post season and regular season stats don't mean squat.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

L f g !

Comment

Who’s pitching for the Astros?

Comment

Was pitching……Framber

Comment

He gone.

Comment